NAMJIN 💜part-2

"Touch yourself". Those words shook Namjoon. He didn't understand what Jin was telling him, was he telling him to touch himself in front of his boyfriend? Oh no no no, he was too shy for any of this. His heartbeat picked up pace as he looked up and locked eyes with Jin. He blushed 50 shades of red and looked away too embarrassed. Jin repeated himself sternly, " Princess I gave you an order to touch yourself, was I not not clear enough. Or does my princess want to disobey me?" He made sure his voice was stern and husky, just the way Namjoon loved. Namjoon gulped down hard. He never dreamt of disobeying his Daddy and neither was he gonna do that now. Jin's throbbing dick on full display, his collar bones exposed through the top buttons being open, those words coming out of the most gorgeously plump lips dripping with desire and dominance were pleasuring Namjoon a lot. And so with all of his courage his hands travelled down to his nipples and gave them a slight tug. A small groan escaped Namjoon's lips through gritted teeth. Namjoon hadn't touched himself much during his trip. No special reason,he just wasn't as turned on as he was now.
Jin's lips left a grunt looking at Namjoon touching himself. Oh how much he wished those hands were his own, tracing every dip and curve that god definitely took all his efforts in making just for his princess. He wanted to taste, bite and mark his princess all over. But right now the scene in front of him was just as good as anything else. The way Namjoon's slender and veiny fingers curled around his own nipples, tugging and twirling them in a steady pace, lovely moans that left his perfectly carved lips, his head thrown back in pleasure fully displaying his neck, sweat dripping and glistening on his body just made Jin super horny. His own hands went down to pump his dick finally giving it some attention. Namjoon on the other hand was starting to enjoy himself forgetting that Jin was watching all of it. Lewd moans left his mouth as both his hands went to his nipples and teased them. Tugging and twirling them at a fast pace. Oh it felt so good to touch himself after a long time. Without conscience he started moaning "Daddy". He imagined his hands as Jin's, touching him and teasing him. Jin's eyes shot open as he heard Namjoon moan the name "Daddy". He licked his lips and bit down at them when he noticed that Namjoon had spread his legs. Jin could not get the thought of fucking his boyfriend in his tight little ass out. Namjoon's dick moved slowly as he panted heavy with the moans and teasing. Namjoon could not control himself. Jin was enjoying every second of it pumping himself at a steady pace. Namjoon's hand went down and grabbed his dick and started pumping it. His dick felt a little sensitive as he had touched himself after a long time. The sensations the stroking of his dick gave him sent him to heaven. He started moaning the word " Daddy" even louder not giving a damn if the other rooms could hear him. He was over the edge by pleasuring himself. Hearing Namjoon's moans getting louder, Jin's body grew even hotter. He took off his shirt too and flung it across the room breathing heavily.
Namjoon's pace at teasing his nipples and stroking his dick increased every second. His moans became high pitched and they felt like a beautiful melody to Jin's ears to hear the word Daddy roll of Namjoon's lips so sexily.
Namjoon sped up his pace and opened his leg wider making Jin choke on his own saliva. Both of them were close, hands pumping their dicks at a fast speed . Namjoon was the first to come with a loud cry spurting hot thick cum all over his abs. Jin's with a few more strokes came with a loud moan. But it seemed Namjoon wasn't yet finished. He fetched for his backpack and rummaged through it frantically to find something. Jin after coming down from his high was curiously looking at the younger at what he was up to, but decided to stay silent and watch. Jin's eyes widened in surprise as Namjoon took out a tube of lube. Jin immediately caught on to what Namjoon was going to do, and his dick started getting hard again . He licked his lips a small smirk on his face knowing that Namjoon had totally forgotten the fact that he was on a video call with Jin. Jin the sly cat he is left Namjoon undisturbed. After all, when else was he gonna get to see such a show like this again. Maybe when Namjoon was actually in his arms, but that was for later. Namjoon quickly coated his long finger with some lube and without wasting another second he inserted two fingers at once. A loud and vocal moan leaving his lips as he felt the burn from the stretch, the burn and strech he loved. He bit down hard on his lips and started thrusting his fingers hard, fast and deep. Meanwhile the minute Namjoon inserted his fingers, Jin's dick stood at its full length again. Jin started pumping himself again and hissed as he was a little sensitive from before. But that was none of his concern, he continued to stroke himself looking at his angelic boyfriend finger himself. Loud moans started leaving Jin's lips, but Namjoon was to absorbed in fingering himself that he didn't pay any attention to Jin's voice. Jin bit down hard on his lips leaving a small trail of blood as he tried to hold back his screams of pleasure. He wished so bad to be there , hovering over Namjoon and showering him with praises, leaving feather like kisses all over his body and lick every one of his sweet spots. All of the thoughts and Namjoon's self fingering was driving Jin over the edge. Namjoon on the other hand had stared moaning "Daddy" again. Jin had no problem with that,just a dick throbbing every time and a heart fluttering every time he heard that word come from the lips he wanted to kiss so bad right now.
Namjoon within a few deep and rough strokes hit his prostate. Namjoon let a broken cry of pleasure. Jin noticed it too that Namjoon found his prostrate. Namjoon added another finger and started repeatedly hitting his prostate with every thrust. With the other hand he quickly grabbed his dick with all the sensations being too much, he started stroking himself again. His hands picked up a great speed at hitting his prostate and pumping his dick. Loud cries of satisfaction left his plump lips of finally getting some sexual tension . His body started trembling signalling his second climax. And Jin was not far behind. He too was an absolute moaning mess as his hand stroked his dick a rough pace chasing his orgasm. With one last thrust and stroke Namjoon came again with loud cry falling back onto the bed. Jin too came within a few seconds after Namjoon. Jin had finally settled down a little and had started cleaning himself . He smiled when he looked at the camera to see a totally fucked up Namjoon lying breathlessly on bed, his cum all over his body. Jin took his clothes off the ground and changed into newer fresher ones. When he came back he saw that Namjoon's breathing was back to normal and that he was starting to sit up. Jin quickly sat on the chair with a smirk on his face wanting to see what reaction his angel would have when he notices what he just did.
Namjoon had just come down from his high and he slowly pulled himself off the bed. He sat on the bed his breathing just a little shaky. He blushed noticing that he just touched himself moaning his Daddy's name the whole time. That's when reality hit him like a truck. His eyes quickly darted forward to see the video call still going on and a smirking Seokjin sitting there enjoying it all. Namjoon's face resembled a red light as he scrambles to cover himself with the bed sheets. He covered his face with one of his hands as the other held the sheets around him. Jin chuckled softly looking at the flustered younger male. "Princess , it's ok . It's not like we haven't had sex before, so nothing I haven't seen before. But this new exotic show was definitely a thrill I would enjoy everyday without getting bored ever." Namjoon just got more shy at his hyung's words and whined, "Hyung, stop teasing me. I only obeyed you when you told me to touch myself . That's all" Jin laughed saying, " Don't whine like you didn't enjoy it." Namjoon just pouted cutely while Jin just got a new way to enjoy his baby boy when he gets back home.