✨✨NAMGI✨✨

STUDIO RECORDS
Top:- Yoongi
Bottom:-Namjoon
(Smut warning)

Yoongi was a great producer.He would often love making songs just for the love of his life, Namjoon. Namjoon too was into music as a producer - director and would assist his boyfriend in making songs. They were pretty great at it and enjoyed listening to it. Yoongi would often secretly record Namjoon speaking or rapping alone in the studio. He would love to replay it whenever he was missing him, was upset over something, or just needed an inspiration from his boyfriend's angelic voice. Sometimes he wouldn't deny about the fact that Namjoon's voice turned him on. The voice used to drip like honey from the speaker, deep, thick, sweet and delicious. He could listen to it days and nights not getting bored. The deep voice would often remind him of the nights they shared when Namjoon would scream Yoongi's name moaning beneath him. Just as he was thinking about this , he went to get one of the tapes that he recorded of Namjoon rapping as he currently was making a song when Namjoon came barging into Yoongi's studio.

Namjoon had a huge smile plastered on his face, dimples showing off, his teeth aligning perfectly and gave such a bright smile it almost blinded Yoongi with love. Yoongi's face lit up and he went and hugged Namjoon tightly making Namjoon erupt in a fit of giggles. " Suga, you promised me you would not overwork yourself." Namjoon whined pouting adorably at Yoongi. Yoongi's heart fluttered when he saw his baby koala looking so cute. He couldn't help but kiss Namjoon deep almost making him trip. Yoongi gripped Namjoon's waist and pulled him closer to his body making sure there was not a single inch of distance between them. Namjoon responded to the kiss clutching Yoongi's shoulder for support.Yoongi didn't waste a second to turn it into a heated make out session. He pushed Namjoon onto the studio door closing it shut and locked it while he kissed Namjoon deep and passionately.He took Namjoon's hands off his shoulders and pinned them beside his head and deepened the kiss more. Moans started leaving Namjoon's mouth and Yoongi slid his tongue in exploring Namjoon's wet cavern. Their tongues danced in a well known rhythm memorised by both of them well.

Yoongi smoothly slid his leg in between Namjoon's and pressed his knee into Namjoon's crotch and started rubbing him there. Namjoon broke the kiss to moan loudly at the friction Yoongi created. His voice was laced with desire to be devoured right then and there. And Yoongi was gonna be a good boyfriend and grant his baby whatever he wanted. Yoongi lifted Namjoon up as he wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and wrapped his hands around Yoongi's shoulder. They continued to kiss making each other moan into their lips. Yoongi put down Namjoon on his studio table not breaking their kiss. While Yoongi and Namjoon were busy making out on the table Yoongi's hand accidentally brushed against something near them. Without breaking their kiss Yoongi looked up to see his recording tapes next to them. Yoongi smirked into the kiss as he thought of an idea.Meanwhile Namjoon was too hot and bothered to notice. Yoongi quickly took one recorder and turned it on without Namjoon noticing and placed it next to them as if it was always there.

He turned his full attention back onto his baby and started undressing them both finally parting their lips. Yoongi moaned at the site in front of him. Namjoon laid  there totally naked beneath him breathing heavily from the deep kissing session, his lips all plump and delicious. Yoongi stripped down full making Namjoon blush hard. Yoongi smirked at the effect he had on the younger male. He dove down to Namjoon's neck and attacked it with kisses and bites. Yoongi loved how Namjoon's skin tasted so heavenly and at the same time so beautifully sinful. He licked and sucked at the hickeys he made making Namjoon moan. Yoongi's full attention was to make sure Namjoon would moan as much as possible so that the recorder could catch all of the beauty. While Yoongi's mouth was busy tasting Namjoon's honey skin, one of his hands trailed down to Namjoon's dick and started pumping it at a medium pace.