Im BACKKK❣️

I know , I know...It's literally been over a year since I literally wiped my face off the earth..
The thing is , too many personal reasons crashed onto me together..I even lost a family member in between this so things have been hard for me. I also have to pay attention to my studies..Im not give any speeches about dropping grades or such. I am good at academics and I have to work hard at that like everyone else trying to keep their head in the game...So hadn't really thought of coming back here...
But the entire reason I started watt pad was because I enjoyed writing as a hobby of mine and I felt bad letting go ...
So I'm back and feeling good to restart....

My next story would be somewhat close to the series of Queen of the thieves. But the only differences this time would be that it will be around a few seasons unlike just 10chapters like QOTT.
And also it will be one love interest having Joon as the lead of course💜..
So I need your suggestions as too if you all are ok with this sort..
And let me know how many of you all think it should be different book entirely considering the fact that it's gonna be more than just a single season of chapters .
I am also open to hearing who you all want as the lead character.
The character would be cold, but trust me , it's not gonna be monotonous.

And also...It's gangster themed..but I'm not gonna be focusing too much on gory aspects or bloody shoot outs just because it's a gangster story. My aim is to create a love story here , but don't worry I will cover multiple aspects of a gangster life in the story too🖤

Im really glad to be back in the game..
THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTINUED TO LOVE MY STORIESS🥰🥰🥰

Hope to read your comments again soon💜❣️