When Namjoon is shy after their first night❣️💕

SEOKJIN

Jin just woke up to some continuous rustling of the sheets. He looked to his side to find his angel pulling his blanket over his head and hiding under it. Jin found it cute but didn't know why his baby boy was hiding. He slowly pulls the covers to see a bright blushing boy under the sheets. Namjoon was shy and Jin could not help but giggle at his cuteness. He pulls him close to his chest and whispers in the younger males ears, " Baby don't need to be shy, this was your first time but definitely not your last. By looking at the way you are blushing , I'd say you don't mind the idea at all." Saying this he places a feather light kiss on Namjoon's flaring cheek and slept holding the boy close.

" Saying this he places a feather light kiss on Namjoon's flaring cheek and slept holding the boy close

YOONGI

Yoongi was in his deep slumber when he noticed weight get off the bed. His eyes fluttered open to see Namjoon wrapped in the bed sheets and scanning the floor for his clothes. Yoongi also very well noticed that the boy was totally shy as his cheeks were a bright shade of red. Yoongi smiled to himself remembering how shy Namjoon was when Yoongi kissed him for the first time. Yoongi slowly got off bed and went behind Namjoon to wrap his hands around his boyfriend's waist. Namjoon got startled and looked back but didn't make eye contact. Yoongi slowly kept his head in the crook of the younger males neck and kissed sweetly making Namjoon blush even deeper. Yoongi then in a low voice said, " I wasn't expecting you to walk today, looks like we didn't enjoy enough yesterday." Saying this he smirked and picked up a blushing Namjoon and threw him on the bed. Looking down at Namjoon between his arms , in a low husky voice he said, " You won't have time to be shy, only a beautiful moaning mess ."

HOSEOK

HOSEOK

Hobi had just woken up and his eyes fell on his sunshine,who seemingly wasn't sleeping but blushing under the stare Hoseok was giving. Hobi quickly put an arm around Namjoon's waist and pulled him closer to his chest. Namjoon who was already shy just hid his face in his hands on Hobi's chest. Hoseok looked down and smiled looking at how shy is boyfriend was. He lifted Namjoon's chin to place a chaste kiss and smiled warmly. "Baby, I already saw everything yesterday night. No need to be shy around me, you are beautiful as the everyday sun." Namjoon gave a small shy smile and just snuggled closer into Hobi's chest making him chuckle at his cuteness.