JOHNNY - ❝I'M NOT A TOY❞ pt.3

There was Y/n.She was staring into the white wall with no souls left in her body.She wiped the tears that were coming out from her tired eyes.

"Yah I'm going out" Johnny said as he left the mansion.Y/n sighed on her own as she received a call from her father in law.

"Y/n remember our contract?"

she hummed.

"I think it was a success"

"What success? He said I'm just delusional"

"It is.But he didn't show it"

"Tch then how can you be so sure that it is a success"

"Because he said it.He talked to me"

'That's a lie'  she thought.

"So you still agreeing with the contract?"

"I-I don't know"

"Ayy you love him?" he playfully sang.

"N-No" Y/n shyly mumbled and she heard his chuckles.

"Yeah yeah whatever.I give you time.7 days.Is that enough?"

"I-I guess"

"Okay then 7 DAYS! (a week eobseo lol don't mind me) Gotta go.Bye"

"Bye"

Mr Seo hung up the call and Y/n sighed as her eyes formed tears.She went to the kitchen and had her lunch while unconsciously waiting for her husband.

She waited for hours but he was still not home.It was 2 in the morning and Y/n getting worried.She shut her eyes and walked out from the mansion decided to look for her husband.

She called him but he didn't pick up.Y/n then found herself in front of his fort where his gang live.She rang the bell and the door opened up by Taeil.

"Oh? Why are you here? At this late?" Taeil asked worriedly as some of his gang also joined him.

"Yeah Y/n.Why are you out at this late?" Ten asked looking around if she came with someone else.

"I-I can't find Johnny.Is he here?" they shook their heads."Wait let me track him" Mark said while looking at his phone sleepily.

They invited her inside as she waited there impatiently.After a few minutes, Mark looked up at Y/n."I've sent the location.Just go there" he said and Y/n quickly took out her phone.

"T-Thank you!!" She ran out from the fort before they could offer her a ride.Y/n then found herself in a club after making a deal with the guards that were stopping her from going in because of her age.

She promised them that she'd go home after 10 minutes and luckily they let her.

When she walked in, she started to ask the bartenders and waiters.One of them took her to a suspicious room."H-Here?" she nodded with a pitiful face that made Y/n confused.

Y/n knocked the door and opened it.She gasped when she saw a view of her husband with another girl hooking up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the naked girl gasped covering herself with the blanket while Johnny looked at Y/n who was having tears in his eyes.

"Miss it's 10 minutes already" the bodyguard earlier called and she quickly left the club running to nowhere she could.

She then dropped herself on the roadside while crying her heart out."Why? Why is it so hurt?" she cried out hitting her chest.

"Omg miss are you okay?!" someone approached Y/n helping her up."I-I'm fine it's just leave me Mr" she wiped her face and he handed her his handkerchief.

"What's your name?" he asked calmly."Y/n.You?" he smiled widely."Taehyung!! But you can call me Taetae!!" he cheered and Y/n chuckled at his cuteness.

Out of the blue, Taehyung got beaten up by a taller muscular guy that was facing his back to Y/n."Taetae!!" She shrieked loudly and the guy turned to Y/n with burning eyes.

It was Johnny.He dragged Y/n into his car drifting off back home.He then threw her off until she fall on the cold floor.

"Who the fuck give you permission to go out?!" He shouted."I-I--" he cut her."Then being a slut on the side of the road?" he accused and she looked at him.

"I AM NOT LIKE YOU!!" Y/n bursted out."Really? Any prove? You literally being touchy with him" he yelled.

"BUT I DIDN'T FUCK ANYONE LIKE YOU DO" she replied and Johnny's breathe hitched as he looked away from her gaze.

"I want a divorce!!" she continued and  he looked at her."What?" he asked again."I want a fucking divorce" she took of the ring throwing it away around the mansion.

"No" he dragged her into a small room  and locked her in there."JOHNNY!! LET ME GO!!!" she yelled out while banging the door but he just ignored her.

"JASON?! DONGSOOK?! JENNY?! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" Y/n cried out for the bodyguard and maids but they couldn't do anything.

3 days later

Johnny finally released Y/n and she finally decided to ignore him at all cost."Eat" he called but she just stared out to the balcony.

"I said eat!" he said sternly but Y/n just sat there.He dragged her to the dining room slamming her on the seat."Eat" he repeated and Y/n stared at the plate blankly.

He sighed and took a spoonful of the mushroom soup and put it in front of her mouth.She just sat there stiffly and he forcefully opened her mouth feeding her the hot soup.

She hissed in pain and he stopped.He rolled his eyes and walked away from the dining room.

---

It's been a week and some stuffs changed.Johnny gave all maids holidays so Y/n will do all works but she didn't say anything and just obey his words coldly.

She still didn't talk to him and that made him even more furious.He sometimes rant at her when she didn't even do anything.

One day, Johnny went to met his father to have a talk.He explained everything as he also wanted the advice to control his anger issues.

"Okay I know how to sum up everything"

"You love her"