chapter eighty six.

"Cut! Take five!" Edward yelled from his chair. The Punisher series was filming and he was beyond excited. A rooftop scene was currently being filmed involving Billy Russo, Sam Stein and Dinah Madani. Ben was dressed in all black clothing and had drops of blood on his face since his character, Billy, had just murdered Sam Stein.

Ben walked back to his trailer, making sure not to ruin the blood on his face. The first thing he did when he was inside was take out his phone and facetime Claudia. But she didn't pick up. He tried texting her hoping she would at least read, but he was left on delivered.

Just as his finger was about to press Janis' contact name, a knock at the door interrupted him.

"Come in!" He called out.

"Hey, great job at being an attractive murderer." Edward entered his trailer with a script in his hand.

"Thanks, I think that's the first time I've heard that so feel honored, Edward." Ben chuckled.

"Oh, I am, believe me. So just wanted to talk to you about schedules. Janis told me about you wanting to take Claudia to London to meet your parents. I arranged a few days and you should have next week and a half off." Edward said.

"I appreciate it. I was just about to call Janis because Claudia isn't picking up. Have you talked to her?" Ben asked worriedly.

"Claudia? No, but I did talk to Layna an hour ago and she told me Claudia left her room so at least she's making progress. Where exactly is she? Unknown, but she's out of the cave."

That didn't help Ben calm down at all. Since he left, he thought about her daily. How she was, if she was eating or sleeping okay. After the day he left, he sent her a message which she read, but never replied. That's how it went. He would send a message and never get a reply. He felt okay knowing she read them, but now he had a bad feeling something was wrong.

"I'll call Janis and ask her to check on her. Maybe she just went out to grab food or she's probably at the library. She loves books, doesn't she?" Edward pulled out his phone to call his girlfriend.

"I just hope she's okay."

Ben
Hey, I have good news. Looks like we can take that trip to London after all.

Ben
I'll be home soon!

Ben
No matter what, just know that I'm proud of you. You're an amazing person and I can't imagine myself with anyone besides you. Take care and I'll see you soon.

An: thank you so much for 300k+ reads!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT <3

ben: i hope claudia is ok 🙁
claudia: beating the shit out of garrett