6: Lily field

Ignore the mistakes please

Author pov:

sun shining up in the haze of blue sky, breeze gusting through his black hair as the car windows were rolled down, he's driving  on the empty road which is a like a dissection in between the forest, a soft melody is playing in the car and he just smiles as he forget everything that ever happened to him this morning or day before.

taehyung, is learning to let go from certain things that's toxic to his mental peace, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and one of the example is his past.

his parents died or say they were murder and this is the thing he can't just let go of. he can't forget those horrible days when he was wailing and crying for justice and like that he started hating cops, jurisdiction and all.

he shrugs off his thought, wanted nothing but to enjoy his half of the day that he has got, well after jeonguk left him in the office he sent Yugyeom to tell him that he can go and taehyung doesn't wanted to waste it so here he's.

the car stops at certain point and wide smile spread through his lips as he hop off from the car and the field of vision had him captive.
he spreads his arm, shuts his eyes closed and inhale sharply taking petrichore of the ground soaked water, came with such life that is filled with lily... Adam lily to be exact  ,purple and white.

he steps on the feild, he already left his shoes in the car, giggles as he feels the soft water soaked ground under his feet and start taking steps hand stretched to side as he past through the flowers and feels the soft petal hitting against his ...

he steps on the feild, he already left his shoes in the car, giggles as he feels the soft water soaked ground under his feet and start taking steps hand stretched to side as he past through the flowers and feels the soft petal hitting against his skin.

this is his healing, he needed this to lift up his mood his low spirit---and nature has always been good to human as it's coming with healing remedy.

he sighs as he finally sit in between the flower, touches them, smells them.

"fragile and beautiful" he mumurs,with smile and stays there, with flower which are girdle around him as if they are talking to him and he can hear their whispers.

"taehyung sir" he hears a voice tha makes him lift up his gaze with a smile, the other person walks towards him and taehyung gets up from the ground, bows in respect to elder--- polite indeed

"Ajushi, I have told you to call me taehyung not taehyung sir" taehyung says and Mr. Byun smiles, nods his head.
mr. Byun is a farmer who look after this adam lily field and small cottage at the end of the field which is own by taehyung, and the biggest amount of profit that comes from this field ,taehyung gives it to Mr. Byun , and to the orphanage house.

the two talks about the farming and cultivation while walking towards the cottage, taehyung has shoot next morning and he decided he would stay here in the cottage for a night, and for morning Yeounjun would pick him from here.

                            ******

"You will get double salary, and if you have any more demands that can be filled too, just take this offer sejin-shi" he says, siting on a chair with his back leaning against back rest, legs are crossed , one arm is resting on the table and with other he's scrolling down the new feed in his phone.dominance dripping down from his head to toe.