Chaper 4- Why do carrots have to ruin my dream?

Hey girlies!!! I actually had a really interesting day today! And I spend like 15 min looking up One Direction photos! Plus I can't decide on a new One Direction phone case! Such a hard decision!!! Well, anywhooo!!! Here's a new chapter! I'll make the next one longer!

"No Jenny! Do not! Go in! The closet! Don't go in that closet! I promise you girl something's gonna happen if you go in that closet!" I shouted and pointed at the tv while standing on my purple hotel sofa. I only go this crazy when I'm alone otherwise I'd probably be scared out of the hotel and have to sleep in the lobby. The poor concierge people.

"You know they can't hear you right?" Someone said from the door.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed startled by the the voice and slowly turned around with a paranoid look on my face to see Louis leaning against the doorway.

"Oh, it's you," I said dully and turned back to the horror movie. The girl had already screamed about the bad scary whatever in the closet (I told her didn't I?) and was now running around who knows where. "What are you doing here?"

"Well as much as I find that slightly offensive, I couldn't sleep and thought I'd check up on you." Louis said sitting next to me. "What are you doing up? I thought you'd be asleep."

"I don't really know the meaning of this so called word "sleep" you speak of," I said with finger quotes around the word sleep.

"Well, it's this thing that you need. Gives you energy. The thing that keeps you awake besides coffee."

"Have you ever tasted paint?" I randomly asked as we watched the girl in the movie slowly turn around to find the monster in the doorway of the room. Woah. Deja vu.

"Um, no?" Louis replied confused.

"Oh, I have. It actual tastes pretty good! Especially when you're basically covered with it!" I said casually. Let's just say my cousins and I get vicious with paint wars.

"Wow. Ok then."

Louis and I sat there and watched the horror movie until it had a happy ending and the scary monster whatever was dead.

"Poor Monster." I sadly stated.

"What?" Louis asked. I would expect him of all people to understand my weirdness.

"I mean he could've been protecting that house! That could've been his home! And then this girl barges in and runs around! Then the monster ends up dying! That's so sad!" I said with a sniffle.

"Well maybe the monster deserved it. Maybe the monster was the bully to all of the other monsters." Louis said trying to comfort me.

"True, but what if it's one of those bullies that is only mean because he has a bad life?" I debated.

"Either way the monster is in a better place!"

"Sure he is. And now none of his friends are going to come to his funeral! We should go!" I said crossing my arms.

"Again, maybe he was a bully!" Louis agured. This boy was pushing it.

"Bullies still need friends." I agured back.

Louis laughed at my sillines and I took him in. His usual striped shirt, red pajamas, ruffled brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes. Oh my gosh his eyes! They're so blue! Wait! Shut up brain!

My eyelids started to flutter shut and I jerked myself awake. I wasn't gonna go to sleep now! I wasn't even tired. Well maybe just a little.

"You okay love?" Louis asked. Awww! Andie calls me that! He was still sitting there looking kind of adorable with his messed up hair.

"Yea! Totally...just....a little....tired." I said feeling my head slump and land softly on Louis' shoulder. He was soft.
***************************
My eyelids fluttered open and I realized I was still leaning against Louis. Wait, what? Louis was leaned up against the side of the sofa with a sweet smile of his face. Sweet dreams man. Awwww! He looked so cute! Wait. Huh? What am I saying?

"
Louis?" I whispered shaking his shoulder. "Lou? Loooou? Lou lou?" Ok. Time for drastic measures. "Louis, Niall ate all of the carrots!"

"I'm gonna kill you Naill!" Louis suddenly shouted grabbing a pillow and looking practically ready for war.

"Louis, your carrots are fine!"

"Then why did you say-?"

"I needed to wake you up! Now drop the pillow before you hurt a fly." I winked. I got up to go to the kitchen, and pulled out a carrot to cheer Louis up. You don't joke about the boy's carrots!

"You have carrots!?" Louis asked giddily and ran over to me with open arms.

I opened my arms and to my surprise he grabbed the carrot and ran away. "Well thanks!" I said mockingly offended.

"I like my carr-ots!" Louis shouted proudly holding his carrot in the air.

I laughed and leaned up against the nearest wall. I almost drifted off when I felt strong arms lift me up. I looked up to see Louis carrying me bridal style and said, "What are you doing?"

"You were about to fall and I wasn't gonna let our newest dancer get hurt again." Louis said carrying me to my bed. "You're actually very clumsy for a dancer you know that right?"

"I've been told once or twice," I said with a smile. Actually I've been told that many many times. Like. A lot. By Andie, Madame Abadie, the other dancers. Myself. And now Louis.

"I can't let you carry me! Now I feel bad." I said with a pout leaning my head in the crook of his neck.

"Oh, so you want me to drop you?" He said letting me fall just enough for me to squeal and quickly catching me.

"Louis! You're such a jerk!" I shouted with a laugh and whacking the back of his head.

He set me down on my bed, and I said "Hey Louis?"

"Yea love?" Awww! He called me love again! That's just adorable! Daph, why are you thinking these things? Silly, silly girl.

"Thanks."

"For what?" he said making his way to the door.

"You know, stuff," I said laying down and before I knew it I was fast asleep. Of course I dreamed of unicorns. But this time the unicorns had carrots in their mouths. Why did Louis have to ruin my dream!?!? Eh, I'll get him later. Maybe I'll hide all of the carrots....

Well, I hope you love this chapter! Fan, vote, comment! And I would love to know our opinions on it!

-Charlotte <3xx