Chatper 8- Beeeeeach!!!!!!!!!!

You girlies are amazing!!!!! Over 150 reads!!! I am so thankful! Thank you so much!!!

Daphne POV

"I want to go to the beach!" I randomly said laying on my couch. Everyone was in my suite, as usual. Why was everyone always in my suite? Why not the guys? Or Mary's? She has a suite! In the same hotel!

"There aren't any beaches," Louis said to me sitting by my head.

"Why not? I want to go to the beach. There aren't any beaches in the city, so I want to go to the beach!" I whined. I looked up Louis," Pleeeeease?"

"Well, we are done with the video and the tour doesn't start until next week!" Niall said. Yes! He's on my side!

"So we can go?" I said turning my body and falling off onto the floor. "Ow..." I rubbed my head and sat up against the couch.

"I guess we can get Simon to let us borrow the jet!" Harry smiled.

"Yaaay!!!" I shouted throwing my hands up in the air.

"Something about a beach?" Zayn's head poked in with Liam.

"Yes! We are going to a beach! A beeeeeach!!!!" I chirped running into my room to pack. "Whooooo!!!!!"

"Who gave her sugar?" Liam asked the boys nervously and everyone threw their hands up in defense. Oh Liam.

******************************
We were flying to Florida to a beach. On a private jet. This. Is. Awesome.

"Oranges."

"Blueberries."

"Cherries."

"Apples."

"Coconuts."

"Carrots."

"That's not a fruit!" I said lifting my head up to look at Louis' from his lap.

"Yes, it is!" he argued back.

"How so?"

"Because I say so."

"That doesn't mean you can just call it a-"

"A carrot is not a fruit!" Liam interrupted our debate. "Banana by the way."

"Grape." Harry laying on the floor. That must feel kinda weird since we're flying. You know, only something so thin to keep you from falling through the sky.

"Mango." Zayn said from a seat.

"I'm hungry." Niall stated getting up and walking into the jet's kitchen.

"Gee, I wonder why!" I laughed. "Actually, I follow up on that." I got up and went into the kitchen with Niall to find him making a huge ice cream sundae. Typical.

"Oooo!!! I want one!" I cheered like a little kid running over to him. I scooped ice cream into a bowl, put on waaay too many sprinkles, and too finish it off whipped cream. "Oh hey Niall?"

"Yea?" Niall asked turning his head to me with a spoon in his mouth.

"You have something right....there!" I smirked tapping a dollop of whipped cream on his nose.

"ha-ha-ha. Very funny!" he said wiping it off.

"I thought so!" But before I could do anything else he sprayed whipped cream in my face. Yay. "Oh! It's on!"

Soon it was a full on whipped cream war and I had it in my hair, on my face, pretty much everywhere as well as Niall  having it everywhere too.

I giggled and slipped on some cream and onto the floor with a splash as if I had jumped into a pile of leaves. Let's just say I feel bad for the cleaning service of the jet after we leave.

"Hahahaha!!! Here let me help you up!" Niall said reaching his hand down.

I grabbed it and said, "Nah! Let me! Help you!" and pulled him onto the floor with me. 

I laughed laying down on the floor, so I was now almost completely white. 

"What is going on here?" Liam asked from the doorway. 

"Uhhh....nothing....." Niall and I innocently said. 

"Well both of you get cleaned up before we land!" Liam commanded pointing behind him.