OFFICIALL SEQUEL INFO :D

Hello cappuccinos!

I have decided to have a merged sequel! It's called Everything Has Changed, and it's the sequel to SOG and SMYS!!!!!! I have officially posted the prologue, and I'm going to try to update as soon as I can! I'm really excited for this story! Here is the story info!

***When we last saw Daphne Dawson, she was going to school in NYC at Juilliard for dance, was still aching from a broken heart by Louis Tomlinson, and slowly being repaired by her best friends Molly, a dancer herself, and Daniel, a theatre major ready to take on Broadway. Six months later we see Daphne Dawson getting ready to star in a new Broadway musical with her, now boyfriend, Daniel. What with seeing Louis on TV with his new girlfriend, Lucy, her new mission is to forget him. But what happens when Louis and the rest of One Direction come back into town? Will she be able to keep her distance? Especially when popstar, Bella Williams, steps in, promising that she'll have Louis and Daphne back together as soon as possible.***

Here is the link, and I hope you love this as much as I do!

Everything Has Changed

http://www.wattpad.com/43968060-everything-has-changed-sequel-to-state-of-grace

Until next time! Have a wonderful day/night!

-Charlotte <3