Chapter 18- Truly, Madly, Deeply

"I think I'm gonna cry." Mary sniffled.

"Me too! It's like sending your daughter off to prom!" Abigail laughed.

"I wish I could agree with you, but I can't because I haven't seen myself! I've just been sitting in this chair while you two put stuff on my face and occasionally giggle." I said keeping my hands in my lap. Everytime I tried to put them up to my face or turn around to look at myself they would slap my hands away, and I'd rather stay still than be in pain.

''Ugh! Fine!" Abigail groaned and turned my chair around.

Who I saw in that mirror was not the girl I see everyday. I guess it helps when you have a make up artist as a best friend, but I didn't know this would happen. My long brown hair was put into loose curls and I was wearing a purple dress that went down to my knees. I had dark purple eyeshadow and a bit of mascara, but that looked like that was all the make up I had on. Even though I looked completely different.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped.

"I see you like my magic," Mary smirked.

"Bippity boppity boo! Come to the rescue!" Abigail said holding up the curling wand.

"That was so lame," I laughed.

"But you love me!"

Mary's phone buzzes, and after looking down at it for a split second she jerked her head back up. "It's time."

Sooner than I can process I'm being dragged down the stairs of my suite, pulled through the living room, and out the door into the hallway.

"Now remember, have fun!" Mary pointed her finger at me.

"But not too much fun!" Abigail countered.

"Laugh with him!"

"But not at him!"

"Unless he wants you to!"

"Then you can laugh at him!"

"Yes, then!"

"Be yourself!"

"Because that's why he likes you!"

"Don't make any lame puns!"

"Never!"

"Like Abigail!" Mary smirked. I laughed at that, and Abigail glared.

Abigail continued though. "Unless he finds it cute!"

"Which he could!"

"Yes, he could!"

"And smile!"

"But not too much!"

"That'll make you seem desperate!"

"Even though you're already dating happily!"

"So actually this was a bit pointless!"

"But we hope it helped!"

"Thank you tweedles!" I laughed referring to Alice in Wonderland.

"I'm going to ignore that comment!" Abigail laughed.

Mary and Abigail started to pull me to the elevator, and when the door opened I saw Harry.

"Have fun!" Mary smiled. She pushed the button, and the door closed.

"You're not my date!" I laughed turning to Harry.

"No, I'm not. But you're getting close to him." Harry replied putting a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

We sat in comfortable silence until the door opened, and I was handed over to Niall.