Chapter 21- Goodbye

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Author's note-

Okau, so since I did the author's note at the beginning then you should know this is important. This will be the last chapter of SOG. I will do an epilogue, but it won't be very long (just as a warning). You can tell me if you want a sequel or not by commenting after reading this chapter. I'm really sad about it ending, but if no one wants a sequel then I won't write one.

Also I just finished the series The Nine Lives of Chloe King that they aired on abc family two years ago. I've recently become obsessed, and they cancelled it!!! I know this has been a while since they cancelled it, but I didn't watch it when it aired, and I'd really like them to bring it back. At one point they were going to make a movie out of it since a lot of fans wanted it back, so if you could like this fb page? I'd really appreciate it if you did because a lot of people want the show back because they left such a cliffhanger and a bad ending. Please and Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/9LivesofChloeKingMovie

Now on to the story!!!

************************

*Three months later*

"I can't believe it," I said looking at my plane ticket.

"Neither can I," replied Mary.

"I'm really going to miss you," Abigail said taking a sip of her tea.

"And I'm going to miss you guys!" I pouted.

"How do you think Louis will handle it?" Mary asked.

"The better question is 'how am I going to handle it'"?

"There will be calls, texts, email, skypes, etc!" said Abigial.

"Yeah, but the guys are going to be performing, you're going to be going back to Paris," I said pointing to Abigail, "and you, Mary, are going to be with the boys at their concerts. It just won't be the same."

"I'll come visit!" Mary promised. "And you can come see us when we do concerts in New York!" Mary patted my shoulder.

"I know, I know."

"Come on, we've gotta go. We're meeting the boys at the airport." Abigail said getting up.

"I don't want to leave."

"Too bad kiddo," said Mary.

"Can someone go in my place?

"Not really, because neither of us can dance."

"I can dance!" Abigail said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!" I laughed.

The three of us walked out of Starbucks to the car. I still couldn't believe I was leaving. It feels like just yesterday I was fainting in a hotel hallway, and woke up to a british boy band. It really has been such an experience, but I guess I need to move on to the next pointe shoes in my life.

"Who drives?" Abigail asked.

"Don't look at me. I'll be too busy crying in the backseat," I said.

"Aw, don't cry, hun!"

"It's weird to hear you say that with a French accent," I laughed. "I'm gonna miss that!" I started tearing up.

"You know what? I'll drive!" Mary said while Abigail comforted me.

All three of us got into the car with me starting to cry a bit, and started off towards the airport.

"You promise you'll call us as soon as you get there? Even before you check in?" Abigail asked from beside me in the backseat.

"Of course!" I replied "And I'll skype both of you tonight."

"Just know that if you forget I will come up to New York and hunt you down." Mary laughed.

"I know, I know. I won't forget."

In twenty minutes Mary, Abigial, and I were walking up the airport when I saw the boys. I ran up to them and immediately hugged Louis who returned the gesture.

"I don't want to leave you," I sobbed.

"You have to. This is going to be good for you, and I'll see you when I can. The boys and I will email, skype, anything. And you will be the first person we talk to when we come to New York. You can show us around the city." Louis replied.

"I love you," I whispered. "I really do."

"I love you, too."

The boys, girls, and I walked into the airport, and found my gate. I was surprise there weren't any reporters, but as we waited for my gate call a few started to show up. A few wanted to interview me, and one actually asked permission to take a picture of me. I guess he was a polite one that considered people.

When they called my gate, I stood up to face my gang.

"I'm really going to miss you. All of you," I grabbed my suitcase. The rest of my stuff was being delivered to my dorm in New York.

"Group hug!" Niall shouted.

Suddenly, everyone was hugging me at the same time, and I couldn't help but laugh. When everyone pulled away I smiled.

"Thank you." I turned, walked past the attendant, and onto the plane.

I looked back for one last wave, and blew a kiss to Louis.

This really has been the best experience I've ever had in my entire life.

And it's not over.