Chapter 14- Blonde.

Oh my oz! I feel ike the worst person ever! I haven't updated this story in I don't know! But here is a new chapter! I might be a bit boring, but it will liven up in the next few chapters! Promises! By the way, did you guys get the new 1D cover of "One Way or Another"? I did! I love Teenage Kicks!

Also! I dedicate this chapter to @crazymoments who is my new wattpad friend (thanks to @Broadwaygurl88 love you!)! She is AmAzInG!!!

Love you cappoccinos!!! Lots of love!

Mary POV

It's been three days. Everyone is going crazy.

Louis has taken it the worst, and it's only so long before our attempts to stop him from going to find her stop working.

The only thing Niall will do is eat and sit with me, Liam just reads all the time, Harry has been pacing recently (I didn't even know the boy knew what that was), and Zayn won't even touch his hair (which is really scaring us).

Me? I'm just kinda freaking out and trying to keep everyone calm. Which is kinda hard.

We all sat in silence with Niall lying on my lap, Zayn and Harry sitting on the floor, Liam reading a random book, and Louis lying face down on the floor.

"It's my fault." Louis stated in voice muffle by the floor.

"You know it's not!" I tried to prove. He had said that every since she left.

I remember when we woke up and found that note.

*Flashback*

"Mary!" someone shook me and I shooed their hand away. "Mary, Mary, Mary!" I heard silence then someone started poking me. No one pokes the red head.

"Stop." I grabbed the hand and snapped my head up. "What?" I came face to face with Louis who looked as pale as flour.

"Daphne's gone."

"What!? What do you mean gone?" I shouted shooting up and running to knock on the rest of the boy's doors.

"Gone. She left." Louis ran around trying to calm me down, but I wasn't stopping. My best friend was missing. Sure, I was trying to calm everyone down now, but in this flashback I was the one almost in tears.

"What do you mean she left? How could she leave? The tour is in week and she just left. What are we going to do? Why do you think she left? Huh? Is she gonna be ok? SOMEONE ANSWER ME!" I fell to the floor and Niall was by my side at the minute stroking my hair and rubbing my back.

All the lads were confused and sat down somewhere in the room. "What's wrong?" Niall asked lifting my chin to face his.

I started to sob and I buried my head in his chest. "Daphne's gone!" I choked out.

*flashback over*

  "May I suggest we try to call her again?" I asked everyone and started to play with Niall's hair.  

"She hasn't answered all the other times. Why would she answer this time?" Harry asked.   "We need to get ready for the tour soon," Liam said.  

"I don't want to," Harry murmured.  

"I'm too depressed," Niall whined.  

"You know what, we all want her back right?" i asked. Everyone nodded and I said ," Then how about someone go find her!"

  "You told Lou not too," Zayn spoke up.  

"Well I'm telling all of you now that we need to go find her!"   "What?" Niall asked twirling a piece of my long hair hitting his face. That was just so adorable.  

"Liam, give me your phone," I commanded and Liam asked "Why mine?"   

"Because if I call Paul from your phone he might actually answer with something besides 'what did the boys do this time?'" I grabbed his phone from him not waiting for anyone to comment on my impressive impression of Paul.  

They all basically gawked at me while Niall just smiled as I called Paul.

  "Hi Mary!" Paul said from the other line.