PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Hello girlies! Ok I will update this before the weekend or during, but I have a new story idea and wanted to know what you guys thought! This is just the summary, but if you guys like it then I will hopefully start it soon! Leave your opinions in the comments!!!! I love you guys so much!!!! Fan, vote, comment, etc! Love u!!! Oh right summary!

What if you were in love with your best friend? Well harry styles is in love with his best friend Elizabeth Aimes and told her the day he left for the x factor. Too bad she ran away crying. Now he's back with his band to find her dating a guy he hates and always tried to prevent her from dating because he was a bad guy. Now it's up to him (with the help of the rest of one direction of course) to win her heart back and save her from a broken one.

Well?????????!? Let me know what you think! And I also have this one!

Mary Cosomer has made it out high school and onto her dream as a make up artist. As the universe has it though, she gets an offer to be One Direction's make up artist for music videos and tours, which includes a little leprechaun catching her eye. And with her new best friend Daphne she knows nothing can stop her. She hopes.

Ok so let me know which one you guys like better! Thank you so much!

-Charlotte