Chapter 17- *insert amazing chapter name here*

"Oh my strawberries! This is the best food ever!" Mary said in shock with her mouth open. She had on a blue dress with a black belt and black heels. She had her haid down in loose waves and had on a red headband.

"Close your mouth Hun, you'll catch flies," I laughed and continued to eat my spaghetti and alfredo sauce.

"Come on, it can't be that good!" Niall scoffed.

"I don't know Niall," Liam said digging into his chicken. "This might beat Nando's."

All of us gasped, especially Niall who put his hand over his mouth.

"How can you say that?" It looked like Niall was about to cry.

"Just eat it Ni!" Harry said.

"But-"

"Please?" Mary said pouting her lip out. Nice Mary. "For me?" She made her eyes look all big and started to look sad.

Niall looked at Mary then back at his food then at Mary and stayed there for a bit. Then he sighed, and put his fork in the food then slowly put it to his mouth.

Niall put it in his mouth wincing, then shot straight up. "This is amazing!" Niall continued to stuff food in his mouth.

Mary laughed and smiled in satisfaction.

"Better than Nando's?" Zayn asked and we all leaned our heads towards Niall to hear his answer.

"Never! But it's a close second!" He said with food in his mouth.

"Say it don't spray it Ni! Gosh!" Harry laughed.

"So Abs, why don't we tell them about our adventures in Paris!" I smirked shaking my shoulders a bit. It helped that I had on a red blouse with ruffles, dangly earrings, and a colorful skirt. Not to mention red heels.

"Oh ok! So this was Daphne's first time to see the Eiffel Tower and-"

I cut Abigail off by putting my hand over her mouth and shouted, "NO! Nonononono! Let's tell them something else!" Abigail bit my hand and I snatched it away in pain. "Ow!!! Why did you do that?"

"You had your hand over my mouth! You could have stopped me from breathing!"

"I would have let you live! What kind of person would that make me if I didn't let one of my best friend live?"

"You!" Mary laughed and Abigail pointed to her nodding.

"See! I'm not the only one!" Abigail said in satisfaction.

"Do you want Louis to kiss it?" Harry joked and I glared at him causing his laughter to cease.

"I know where you sleep Styles!" I said in my best evil, "You better sleep with one eyes open" voice. "And actually yes!" I smiled and looked at Louis.

He sighed and kissed my hand, and I smiled.

"Ok! Now that the mushy stuff is over! Tell us about Daphne making a fool of herself!" Zayn said leaning in.

"Ok! There was this time when she tried to order in French, and-" Mary started and again I cut her off.

"No!"

"Ugh! What about that time where-"

"Never!"

"Well then-"

"Aboslutely not!"

"You pick then!" Abigail said throwing her hands up in surrender.

"Um..." I put my finger to my chin and started to tap it.