One shot- One

"Oh my gosh!!!" I screamed running in the airport to my friends. I ran into Louis' arms, and he twirled me around, surprisingly not running into the luggage sitting around them.

"I can't believe I'm getting to see you!" Mary squealed. Louis set me down where I hugged Mary.

"I can't believe I'm getting to see you!" I squealed back. "I can't believe I'm getting to see all of you!"

"Group hug!" Niall shouted. Even before he finished his sentence I was in the middle of people with my arms around them.

"Yay!" I smiled.

After pulling away, I have each of them a hug. "Hi Harry!" I smiled. I gave him a hug, and ruffled his hair where he ruffled mine as well.

"Daphne!" Niall shouted lunging me with a hug.

"I missed you too Niall, but now I miss breathing." I laughed, and Niall gently let go without breaking ribs.

"Sorry..." Niall laughed.

"Hello Zayn!" I waved to Zayn before hugging him.

"Hey Daph," Liam hugged me.

"Hi Liam," I smiled. After he let me go I asked, "How are you and Abs? I can only talk to her through email because of expensive international stuff, and even then they're short."

"We're doing just fine," Liam assured me.

Before I could even turn to Louis, I was pulled into a hug. "Hello Louis."

"Hi Daph," he replied.

"You just can't this kind of affection through calls and Skype can you?" I said into Louis' shoulder.

"Nope."

"AWWW!!!" Everyone said.

I pulled back and kissed Louis where everyone said "Ew...". I pulled away laughing, and put my arm around Mary.

"Do I even have to say anything?" I laughed.

"Not really," Macy shook her head.

The communication between Mary and I was nonstop calling, texting, emailing, Skyping, and everything, so she basically knew everything that happened in my life right after it happened.

"Come on," I laughed. I led everyone out of the airport leaving the , and whistled up a cab.

"You know we have a car up here right? And Paul." Louis pointed out grabbing my hand.

"Actually, I called Paul, and told him that you guys deserve the real New York City experience." I smirked sliding into the passenger seat of the cab.

"Which means?" Liam asked sliding in next to Mary in the back of the cab along with the others.

"Which means you're not going to take a limo or special car anywhere, you're not going to have Paul, and you're not staying in a fancy hotel."

"What about body guards?" Zayn asked.

"Paul will be following us to make sure it doesn't get too crazy, but you won't even know he's here!" I explained.

"Should we be scared?" Louis asked.

"Maybe..." I laughed.
*********
"But it's so tiny..." Harry complained referring to my small dorm room.

"That's what college dorms are," I giggled, "tiny."

"Why?" Louis asked.

"I don't know. Ask a college."

"Hey Daph-" my roommate Molly stopped short after walking in and closing the door when she realized there were famous people in our dorm room.

"Molly," I ran over and put my hand on her mouth. "Now, we talked about this." Molly nodded. "No screaming, right?" Molly nodded. "Okau, I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth. Okau?" Molly nodded.

I took my hand off of Molly's mouth, and she smiled sweetly. Molly stood, looked at the boys and Mary, and waved. "Guys, I'd like you to meet my roommate, Molly. Molly, I'd like you to meet One Direction and Mary, their make up artist and my best friend."

"Hello, I'm Molly. It's so nice to meet you. I'm also a dance major." Molly smiled shaking each of their hands. You could tell Molly was a dance major just by the way she looked, and she didn't even have to tell you. With her slender figure and dancer body she practically just had to walk in the room to get jobs.

"Hello," Harry in a low voice smirking. Zayn nudged him with his elbow, and Harry shouted, "Ow! I mean...hi! I'm Harry." Harry flip his hair.

"And she's off limits," I stared them down.

"Got it," Zayn smiled. "Right Harry?"

"Sure," Harry blushed. So did Molly.

Oh boy.
*********

This is the first one shot! I will be doing these one shots to get you ready for the sequel which I don't know when I will start. I hope it will be before Christmas, but who knows.

I know it's kind of short, but that's why it's called a one shot because it's not very long. Honestly, I don't know if that's why, but we're going to say that. Hahahhah!

Also I would like everyone to look at my new story I'm starting called Little Red! Here is the link! I'd really love it if you read it and gave your opinions, and if anyone is lovely enough to make a cover just private message me! :)

http://www.wattpad.com/24635982-little-red-a-one-direction-fanfiction?utm_source=email#.UiU1hGS9Kc1

Today's chapter questions are...lol

What do you think will happen with Molly and Harry?

How do you think Molly will come into the sequel?

What do you think Daphne meant by loving the New York life?

How do you think the gang will adjust to living a regular New York City life!

I hope you likes this as much as I did! I loved seeing them back together again!

Love you cappuccinos :)
-Charlotte <3