Chapter 20- Julliard

"And five, six, seven, eight!" I shouted to the dancers in the studio that were ironically around my age or even older.

The music blared, and the girls did their normal routine to the music as I snapped. I don't really know why one direction needs dancer, but I get paid and I get to see my boyfriend! Who am I to complain? The music ended, and my phone started to ring.

"Okay! That was great girls! Take 5!" I smiled as my group went to get water, or sat against the wall. I answered my phone with a "hello?"

"Yes! Is this Daphne Dawson?" A lady on the other line asked.

"This is she!" I said before taking a sip of water.

"I'm the Julliard scholarship council, and we'd like to offer you a full scholarship for next fall!"

I spit out my water, and started choking. "Excuse me?"

"We'd like to offer you a full scholarship for next fall!"

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I'm honored!"

"So are we! We'll send your information soon!"

"Thank you!"

By now my group had gathered around me to make sure I was okay even though I was wearing a huge smile. "Girls."

"Yes?" Julianna, one of my dancers, asked.

"I just got offered a full scholarship! TO JULLIARD!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!" Came from three girls, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" came from another, and "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" came from the other four.

"You know what? Rehearsal is over! I think we all deserve it!" I squealed.

******************

"Why are we all squished together on a couch?" Mary asked neatly putting my hands on her knees while she watched me pace back and forth. "I mean you didn't even let us go on different couches," she said in a worried tone, "you just forced the seven of us on a couch meant for three and possibly four. This is slightly uncomfortable."

"Just a bit," Harry nodded.

"Who died?" Zayn asked. Liam smacked Zayn on the head, and Zayn rubbed his head where it had been smacked, and shrugged.

"What's wrong, love?" Louis asked in a worried tone.

I turned to them with tears in my eyes.

"What happened, Daph?" Abigail asked.

"I....I got into a college." I shrugged.

"We all kinda figured you would," Niall laughed.

"No, no, it's not that I got in. It's that it was Julliard." I shook my head.

"W-what?!" Mary asked in shock.

"On a FULL SCHOLARSHIP!!!" I jumped up and down.

"I'm so proud of you!" Louis shouted.

Everyone surrounded me in a group hug while I cried tears of joy. "I can't believe this!" I shook my head where it was in between two shoulders.

"Believe it, Hun," Mary laughed.

"Because it's happening!" Abigail squealed.

***************

Author's note

Super short chapter! But I wanted to post SOMETHING plus I'm absolutely exhausted and partially heartbroken, so give me a break.

I don't know what I'll be updating next! I guess whatever comes into my head! I might even do a longer update of this! You never know!

Love you

-Charlotte