37

"You must be one of those that travel a lot. Please use one of the rooms below. I apologise for the loud noise. We are all making the best out of the storm that has een hanging in the air. The lady of the town warned us all, I guess you have not heard." The young woman talked a lot and fast too. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me between all the cheerful tables. I was rushed down a small steps of stairs. Without a word from my side, I was pushed into a small room. The door fell close behind me. The place was horrible, but I knew it wasn't the worst. It was free and everyone was taking care of one another. They were probably all too drunk to even remember me in the morning. So I could stay here for the night. There was a chair and a single bed. I fell on the bed. Ready to go to sleep in seconds. My mind had other thoughts. Many thoughts were rushing trough my head. The horse. It would be on its way back. The horse would be smart enough. It would not tell Viridian where I was going. I could not imagine it would after the long trip we had together. It would be back safely. It was Viridian's animal after all. My thoughts made a jump. A small one, but big enough to keep me up for what would feel like hours. Viridian. I had kept my mind and heart away from him. It wasn't for long sadly. A piece of me begged for him. To see him one more time. To hear his voice talk with such anger. To see his anger walk come to me. I could imagine him being filled with so much anger to me now. I wished for him to get to me. To rush through the small place upstairs and break all the doors down. He would yell at everyone and anyone that would protect me. I could see the anger as he would kick this small door down. The anger that would rage through his eyes. To feel the tight grip he would have on me as he would drag me away from this village. I could hear the anger of his heavy voice as he would yell at me. I could see it all. Hear it all. And I begged for that. But I knew that was not going to happen..