4

A what? I asked myself what they were saying was the right thing I had heard. Were they joking? I was no special person at all. What made them think that? 

"I am not." I hissed between breaths. They did not react to my words. One of them grabbed my hands. 

"Her hands are far more perfect then some worker. Just look at her skin. No damage at all. She even has fine hair." The soldier on my right said. The one on the left tried his best to get some of the dirt out of my hair. Probably to show that my hair was indeed different. I had not thought about all these things. This was not going to fall in favour with the guy in black. He was looking at me still. Now with a different look. His hand touched his jaw for a second. 

"We could use her as randsom." The one on the left said. Being sold was probaly worse. Maybe they were going to sell me to some rich family to have me as a slave or something.

"Or we can use her as something different." The one on my right smiled. I probably would be alright with being sold now. The guy before me had not spoken. Not yet. He was still looking at me. I tried my best to stand as silent as possible. I couldn't help but hop on my leg time to time. The arrow was no longer burning, but it felt heavy now.

"No such thing," The guy in black hissed, turning around once again. "Leave us." With a flip of his hand in the air the two men beside me were running away. This wasn't going to be good. Without the two beisde me I had nothing to lean on. The arrow was still heavy on my skin. Had he noticed that? Had he already seen I was in a terrible state? Or had he only heard the words off the two? 

"Let's guess. First torture, probably murder after." I told him. There wasn't a way to hide it that my leg was still hurting. I couldn't help it. I tried my best to keep my attention on him instead. His back was still to me. He seemed to be focused on something important in front of him. 

"Probably. It will have to wait." He spoke. It sounded more like he was talking to himself. I couldn't help to think out loud.

"You are a very rude boy." The words spilled out. At the words he turned around immediately. His face stood full of anger. More than before. I did not scare me. It was intimidating.