Prologue

"Get your head out that book for once!" The teacher yelled at me before sending me out. It kept going trough my head. Why get out of a world than this? It gave me detention. Once again. Only because I decided to read something else for a change. Detention was the worst thing ever. All you were a loud to do was sit. No detention work. Nor homework. Only sitting and looking at the board in front of you. You wasted their time, no they were waisting yours. I had better things to do. Like reading. My hand reached high in the sky. The teacher took its time to notice my hand.
"What is it Maeve?" The teacher sighed the words. "Do you have to go to the toilet again?" I knew he hated it when people asked. Also knew he wasn't going to check on the kids that did go. As a simple answer, I nodded. The teacher let out a loud sigh again. He made a hand gesture to the door. I rushed out of the door. My feet sounded lonely in the hallway. I made a fast stop by my locker to grab my bag out of it before rushing to the nearest room I could find. Getting away from this school might have been a better idea, but I had to call in class later. The first room I found was the best one. The photo classroom. It was always so dark here. No one would be able to find me here. Amazing. I dropped myself on the floor and opened my backpack. It had all the stuff I had forgotten to get out over the weekend. I must remember to get everything out before tomorrow. We would go outside for the pictures of the woods. I was looking forward to it. But I was looking forward to something more right now. I openend my book, ready to read. Ready to escape in my favourite world.