3

The way I was dragged was a lot different this time. Only my feet touched the ground. I tried my best to keep my foot off the ground. I didn't know what was more painful. Pulling my leg up or my foot touching the floor. It was both annoying. A big tent came into view. One that was bigger than all the others. This one was nice looking. That meant I was going to see someone important. Not just some soldier. A nervous feeling was catching me. Who was I going to see? A king of some kind? I was pulled inside as if it was the most standard thing to do. Did they take all the prisoners in here? I was leaning on the soldier on my right side. If they were going to keep me waiting, I might as well make use of it. A breeze of cold air filled the tent. I heard nothing, but I knew it wasn't the three of us anymore. I could see something move in the corner of my eye. Something covered in black. Fully different from the soldiers. The way this person moved was silent. No noice from the costume. No noice from the heavy boots. Nothing. The person didn't look at me. I on the other hand couldn't stop looking. This person was a young man. Not at all something like a king. He stopped before a table. His back to us.

"What is this thing doing here?" He spoke strongly. He was not about jokes. He was not going to like this. Why the hell was he calling me a thing? Pretty sure I was a person.. Still.

"We found her on the battle field. Hit by an arrow." The one on the left said. The guy before me did not react to the words.

"We saw her bag and thought she might be one of the messangers people." The one on my right said. The guy dressed in black turned around in anger. I could see his face. The dark hair was pulled back. His eyes were full of darkness. I could spot the hate in them. There was dirt on his skin. Like he had been in a fight. The scar on his face pulled my attention the most. He was really nothing like the guys in the cages. This guy was no joke.

"You bring me something as simple that?" He sounded more mad than before. I would have been scared if he had not reminded me of someone.

"Some of the other soldiers thought she might be something else." The soldier on my left started.

"And what would that be?" The guy in black spoke with attitude. It was too bad I was hurt. I would have struck him with that arrow. The way he looked at me was annoying me.

"They think she might be a princess dressed up as a messanger."