22

I woke up to loud noice. I immediately stood up. Ready to whatever was happening. With sleepy eyes I looked around me. There was no one here. The loud noice repeated. It was coming from outside. Not something I would worry about. I stumbled forward. Ready to look at whatever was going on. The sun had stood bright and high in the sky. It looked like a hot summer day if you had asked me. I looked around to see what was going on. There was a big group of soldiers were standing close to the tent. A big open space had been filled up by the group. Some of them had turned to look at me. Shit. They had seen me coming from the tent. Viridian tent. Prince Viridian his tent. What were they even going to think of me.. I stepped away from the tent. Ready to put myself far away from the group. Until I got called.
"Look at that. The prince his pet is awake." Someone said loudly. A lot of laughter came from the group around him. I did understand what was going on. This guy ws probably one of the more important ones. The ones you did not want to mess with. Sadly they did not know me. And lucky for me I did not know them. Not yet anyway. I stepped forward to meet him. The group wasn't as welcoming as that group from last night. i had hoped something had changed. sadly not. Te first thing i noticed was Viridian. He was no where to be seen. A small piece in my heart was worried. A big part was disappointed. I wanted to go back in the tent. Disappear for a while, but I knew what I wanted. I had to become one. Of them. A fighter. Not some weak girl they could laugh at. Not anymore. This was going to be my chance. A chance to show off. To become par of my favourite story. I was ready to not be a side character.
"Watch out everyone. Here she comes.'' The guy spoke. I knew this was going to be a problem. He was a know it all. Ready to show his worth. I didn't have to prove myself. Didn't mean I wasn't going to.
"What do you want chicken shit?" I stood a footstep away from the guy. I knew I should not push him. He was probably too heavy for me to push over. He was going to push me over in seconds. He did not look happy at the fact I called him chicken shit. Too bad for him. The group of soldiers around us was silent. Waiting for a responds. One soldier reached for his sword and threw it beside my feet.