21

I stood in the middle of his tent. I had not really looked at it when I was here the first time. It seemed like forever ago. The place was warm. Not in a bad way. There was nothing strange about this place. It was a tent. A nice one. There wasn't much stuff around. Everything was still in cases. Trunks. And bags. We must have arriveda few days ago. That had meant the healing had worked fast. My leg felt better than before. I wondere what deal had had made to fix it. I wondered what Viridian had done to try to heal it. He probably tried his magic. Like he did on me before. The tent was connected to another. I followed my way to it. There it was. A spot where he slept. I wasn't going to sleep there. That was sure. I was taking the chair that stood in one of the corners. It looked good enough. I had slept close to the ground for a long time. I would settle for anything better. I dropped myself in the chair. I wouldn't get much sleep anyway. My mind was in a battle with itself. Had it really happened? Had I really been kissed by him? Or was I really making it all up? Why would he do that? We had no connection at all. All he did was look into my mind. And in a painful way as well. I still wondered how he did that. But specially.. Why? Why would he do that? Was he in need of that information? Would it matter? He was going to find out anyway. And probably use it against me as well. He wasn't going to believe me if I had told him.. The air in the tent was so much warmer. It was nice. Anything was better than laying on the cold floor. I didn't understand why he had given me his tent. This was probably everything he owned. I kept gazing at the bed. It looked made. As if no one had been there for weeks. He probably had someone for that. Someone who would wake him up and make his bed when he was gone. My eye rolled and spotted something. Beside the bed layy a piece of fabric. And I knew immidiatily what it was. My bag. What did it do there? Was there a reason he took it inside after throwing everything out of it a while back? Had he looked trough my stuff again and again? Maybe the book was still there. I would check in the morning. I had to.