|Chapter 1|

"Hey! Is that her!? I can't tell!" A loud voice could be heard from the large crowd gathered in the big auditorium.

"Why don't you ask her? I'm sure she could hear you all the way from here..."A bored voice suggested.

"You wanna go at it here!? I'll show all these newbies what a true investigator can do!"

"You two calm down before we get kicked out."A kind but stern voice interrupted.

The three owners of the voices then turned their eyes onto a man in his late 30's early 40's dressed in a nice, crisp clean black suit with his balding hair slicked back. He coughed to clear his throat in front of the microphone stand that was situated in the middle of a large wood floor stage. He quickly gained everyone's attention. The whole auditorium quieted down.

"Ahem.... today, before we start the ceremony, I would like to thank everyone who came here today. This isn't really like any other ceremony that you would attend, but it is something special, so I again, would like to thank you..."His voice was clear and bold.

"I would also like to thank all the students of this year's program for trying their hardest and giving it their all for the sake of the human race... some of you showed more progress then others, so I only hope you help your fellow classmates as they work to be better at what they came here to do..."

He cleared his throat once more,"So today, I, Kuromino Saito, Vice President of the CCG training Academy, am pleased to say... let the graduation start!"The sound of clapping filled the air.

"Psh. They always make these big speeches, but half of these idiots are gonna die on their first mission..."

"Shirazu! You shouldn't say that out loud!"

"What? You didn't disagree? That must mean you agree with me right, Sassan?" Shirazu questioned, giving a smirk to his mentor and squad mate.

The older male sighed, shaking his head. "Why couldn't Akira-san have come...?" He wished he had some other sensible adult with him

"That's because she had an important meeting to attend that she couldn't miss."A girlish voice said from beside the tall, white and black haired male.

Sasaki looked over, eyes landing on his green haired friend. "I know that Mutsuki... I just wanted to have something to complain about.."

Mutsuki shook his head, but smiled at the older male. Even though he looked upset, Mutsuki knew inside that he was jumping around in joy. Jumping around in joy for finally being able to see her again. After three years of not being able to see each other, the two will be able to reconnect today.

After almost a 30 minute long speech about how the CCG got started and about what the new generation of Investigators could do, they finally got to where they started calling the graduates names.

"Oh my...."Sasaki whispered, his hand over his heart as he started to blush and sweat.

Shirazu looked over at him chuckling,"Calm down, Sassan. Don't pass out on us now."The blonde teased.

"I-I'm not, it's just... do you think she'll still like me?" Even at the age of 25, Sasaki's heart still races at the thought of her beautiful face. A face he's longed to see for years.

Mutsuki put a hand on his shoulder, "Of course she does. She loves you, don't you remember?"

"Kind of..."Sasaki mumbled tugging at his tie. Was it getting hot in here, or what?

"'H' is the 8th letter in the alphabet so it should be called soon. Will you be able to stay conscious until then?" Urie asked.

Sasaki shrugged trying to concentrate on the speaker and what he was saying instead of trying to look for a certain someone in one of the front rows. He remember Akira had said that she changed her appearance a little while she was here, so he only hope he would be able to recognize her.

Sasaki looked down at himself. Over the past few years, nothing had change with Sasaki's appearance. He still wore the same suits, had the same hair do and everything. The only thing that changed was he looked a little older, but still young. More mature, you could say.

He hopes that she wouldn't be too disappointed in his lack of change...

The announcers voice broke him from his self-dissecting, and Sasaki looked up nervously.

"Could Hirome Choutaru please make his way up here..."

A boy maybe 22 or 23, with ear length,choppy black hair with a tiny braid on the left side that went behind his ear and fell to his shoulder, made his way up to the stage lazily. He wore a black long sleeve shirt along with black cargo pants. He looked uninterested as he got his award and made his way to stand next the group who graduated.

"Next, can we have... Hizake Rima make her way up here..."

Sasaki's heart stopped, then started to pump a mile a minute. His cheeks flushed a blood red as the 3 people around him and most of the graduates in the front row started to cheer loudly.

"Man~ I thought I wouldn't ever hear that name again!"Shirazu exclaimed, throwing a fist in the air.

"I know!"Mutsuki agreed, a big smile on his face.

But Sasaki wasn't listening. All his attention was on a small form that walked cheerfully and gracefully up onto the stage. She wore black combat boots that went to the middle of her shins, black tights, white shorts and a black, tight long sleeve button up shirt that looked like it was buttoned up all the way.

Sasaki couldn't get a good look at her because she had her back to the crowd but as she walked over to stand next to the man in all black, Sasaki almost fainted right there.

Standing with a big smile on her face.. was Hizake Rima... Sasaki's Rima. The girl - now a woman - who took his heart and kept it all to herself for three years. Sasaki couldn't keep a smile off his face...