Chapter 24

Sasaki walked out into the living room after getting dressed, and was planning on making breakfast for everyone.

He was shocked through when he walked out and saw Urie sitting on the couch with Mutsuki and Shirazu sitting at the counter bar with Saiko.

"Eh!? You guys are already ready?"Sasaki asked as he stopped in-between the living room an kitchen.

Shirazu nodded,"Yeah. You told us to be up early. What's his face wanted an early morning.."He said yawning big.

Sasaki blinked twice,"Oh yeah I did... Oh well. What would you guys like for breakfast?"Walking into the kitchen, Sasaki started to roll up his sleeves.

"Eggs and Bacon!"Saiko exclaimed, raising a fist up in the air.

"Eggs and Bacon coming right up!"

As Sasaki started to crack come eggs an fry them, Mutsuki noticed something.

"Hey Sasaki-san..."

"Yes?"

"Where's Rima-chan?"

As soon as the words left Mutsuki's mouth, everyone seemed to noticed the absence of the blonde haired female.

"Yeah, where is Rima-chan? I haven't seen her at all this morning.."Shirazu added, twisting his neck all different ways to try an spot Rima.

"Is she still asleep?"Saiko asked, a slight drop of drool forming at the corner of her mouth as she stared at the eggs being cooked in the pan.

Sasaki chuckled,"Oh, Rima had somewhere she wanted to go before work."He explained.

Shirazu raised an eyebrow,"Really? You let Rima go by herself?"He asked.

Sasaki furrowed his brows,"Shouldn't I not have?"

Mutsuki stood up from beside Urie, walking over to stand between Saiko an Shirazu.

"Well, we just thought that with the Aogiri Tree now knowing Rima's back... that you would have not let her go anywhere alone..."Mutsuki elaborated.

Sasaki froze for a second. He never thought about that...

Sasaki felt his shoulders slump,"Oh crap..."

Shirazu sat up,"Don't worry. I'm sure Rima only went to visit her new friend at that cafe. She'll be just fine..."

Sasaki sighed, nodding his head,"I guess your right. Let just hurry up and finish breakfast so we can go to work early..."

With Hizake Rima...

Rima pulled her coat closer to her as she stopped infront of the familiar store, looking up at the sign that hung above the door.

"I haven't been here in years..."Rima breathed.

The last time she was at HySy Mask Art Studio was when she went there after Kaneki had disappeared the second time - which had turned out he was kidnapped by Aogiri Tree and was tortured for a month - and she was trying to figure out where he was.

So it felt almost surreal for her to be standing here again. Rima thought that after everything that happened to her, that she wouldn't of been able to see any of her old friends anymore.

Looking down the alley way one last time, Rima took a deep breath before reaching towards the door, opening it and walking inside.

As the door closed behind her, Rima felt like she was taking a trip down memory lane as she took small steps inside.

The inside of the store looked exactly the same as it had 5 years ago.

"How may I help-... Oh~?"