••Chapter 56••

"Here, you need to eat Rima or else you're going to be weak. You don't want to be weak when we get back do you?"

Rima jerked away from the flesh that Kika held out from her, the chains around her neck, and wrists clinking in protest.

"..."

Kika sighed heavily,"I guess more for me then.."He mumbled as he stood to his feet, popping a finger into his mouth an chewing loudly. Rima sent him a deathly glare as he turned away.

"What exactly do you think your doing?"

Rima jumped at Ayato's voice that appeared behind her, the glare she held instantly dropping and her back grew ridged. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

Rima's body began to tremble slightly as Ayato strolled around her, stopping and kneeling down before her,"Why aren't you eating?"

A shiver ran down her body,"I-I'm not eating that..."She whispered.

Ayato rose and eyebrow,"What?"

Rima tried hard to keep level with Ayato's blank stare, but the feeling and memories of what he had done to her drove her into the ground, her head falling and her shoulders sagging in submission.

"Please don't make me eat it..."Rima whispered, biting her tongue when she realized what she said.

Ayato stared at her for a long moment, his facial expression not changing. The small group consisting of Ayato, Rima, Kika, Hojun, Morari, and a few goons of Ayato's were currently a few miles from town, waiting for somebody. That somebody wouldn't be here for maybe another half hour.

"Leave."

Hojun looked at Ayato who kept his back towards them,"What?"

"I said leave, can't you hear idiot?"

Kika furrowed his brows,"But boss, we're all supposed to wait here until she's get here."He argued.

Ayato looked at him over his shoulder, eyes narrowed and glaring,"I. Said. Leave."The deadly aura coming off of him was enough for Kika to disappear instantly.

"We won't be far."One of Ayato's underling mumbled be more they disappeared.

"Don't kill her, Tatara-sama wants her alive remember!"Hojun shot and then disappeared before Ayato could hit him.

Morari said nothing, only locking eyes with Rima for a split second before he - like everyone else - vanished.

Oh no... I'm all alone... what am I going to do? Rima wished desperately that the power she had when she fought Hojun was still with her. If she hadn't gotten worn out so quickly maybe this would have been her chance to escape. But I need to get the information on Aogiri...

Ayato looked back to Rima, grabbing onto the chain around her neck, jerking it upwards so it forced her chin up too.

"Now that we're alone... tell me... ..."Ayato's face expression turned into one that she hadn't ever saw before,"What have they done to her?"Ayato's brows furrowed, and he looked a bit distraught and panicked.

Rima was at a loss,"Her? Wh-who are you talking about?"

Ayato growled deeply,"You know who I'm talking about. Where is she? I know they have her locked up in Cochlea."He added on.

Cochlea? Where I was? Rima winced when the chain twisted and dug into her neck,"Please... I-I don't know who-o.. you're talking about..." Don't kill me now please.

Ayato used his other hand to grab onto Rima's dirtied white shirt, pulling her closer until they were almost nose to nose.

"Hinami! Where are they keeping Hinami!?"