Epilogue part 1

*

Money is everything for me. Power will always be the weapon... for me. It's always in my mind and is my first priority to have one. I am born rich with the powerful tycoon on my family. My grandfather influenced to the people, on the media and for the business. My father who follow the step of my grandfather and also became one of powerful people.

I study and worked so hard to reach that one and only goal in my life. I made some friends but I don't have much time to waste because I am too focused on my goal.

"Really? You're that hardwoking?" Angelina speak beside me.

I didn't even notice she entered in my study room. I was too focused on my paper works. I already graduated in college and working hard to be like my grandfather and father. I don't want them to be disappointed of me, especially my grandfather.

"Get out in here, Angelina. You're disturbing me." I seriously said.

"I just wanted to invite you to freshen up. Why not come with me in the club? With Rhyn?"

"Clubbing is not my cup of tea. I'm not like you."

I always focused on what I do and my goal to gain money and power. I am doing my best to reached it and finally. My name is on the article and many blogs. I succeeded to be one of the youngest tycoon and even one of the eligible bachelor which I didn't expect.

Money and power is now on my name. I build my own house. I bought my own car and made my name standout to everyone.

"That's good that you are now starting to progress, Zackelthon." si lolo tumawag isang gabi.

Progress...

Yes for him. I'm still starting to follow his step. Nangangalahati pa ako sa kung anong mayro'n si lolo. Hindi ko alam kung bakit hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa s'ya mapantayan pero okay lang... Kontento na ako sa kung anong meron ako. I have money and power. I don't need to be more powerful because we have Chairman delFaszo in our side.

"I'm sure you want to be like me." tawa nya.

I chuckled too.

"Hindi na lolo. Wala naman akong balak na kalabanin ka. I'm sure you won't pull your grandson down."

"Confidence, ijo. I like that."

I adore Chairman na wala na akong pakealam kung anong pinagkakalat n'yang balita. Nagalit ako dahil sa ano ng nababasa ko pero hindi ko na iyon pinansin at hindi ko na kinomprima ang medya. It's all rumors, walang katotohanan iyon kaya pinabayaan ko nalang.

Afterall... I have money and power.

Yes. I am contented for all the things and achievement I made in my life. I have the most important thing. I became successful and reached my goal, but then... it started to crumbled when I met someone who made me feel like I am lacking something.

Ano ang kulang? Bakit parang bigla nalang akong hindi nakontento? Bakit parang hindi sapat and pera at kapangyarihan?

I started to feel weird about myself. I am stalking behind her which is not really my thing. I convinced her mother to let her daughter stay in my house. Kung gusto nyang maging komportable ang anak puwede ko syang patulugin sa guest room pero baka magtaka pa kung bakit ko ginawa iyon kaya pinabayaan ko nalang na d'on na sa maid's room patulugin.

Tuwing umaga nakikita ko syang tumatakbo at nagmamadaling pumasok sa trabaho. At umuuwi na ng gabi.

I always saw her innocent smile, at nakakatulala iyon. Ngayon lang ako naging ganito kabaliw para sa isang ngiting ginagawad kahit hindi naman para sa akin.