Chapter 20

Zacky POV

As I was smelling the roses in the front yard. I saw a beautiful young lady smelling the yellow roses. I guess she didn't saw me because she was enjoying it. She walked in to the fountain so I approach her.

I was shocked at first when she bowed like I am a queen. Her beautiful angelic face's telling me that she's innocent. Her gentle and sweet voice's like a music into my ears, ang sarap pakinggan. We had a nice conversation but sadly she had to go for her work. At first I thought she was doing modeling because of her height and beautiful face. Good appearance.

Pumasok ako sa loob ng mansyon at nakita ang anak ko na nakatayo at nakatingin na sa akin. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You're woman is sweet, huh." I teased him.

"She's not mine." then he passed me by.

I chuckled.

"Not now..." pasigaw kong sabi dahil nakalabas na sya ng mansyon.

Pumasok ako sa kwarto namin at nakita ang asawa ko na nagbibihis. Lumapit ako sa kanya at ako na ang umayos sa kanyang necktie. My boss—my husband. His like Zackelthon but my son is more darker.

"I met our son's girl." sabi ko, nakayakap sa kanya. "She's beautiful and innocent. I like her."

"I want to meet her, too." sabi nya, nakayakap na sa akin.

"We'll invite her for dinner."

On that night, I invited Euryshalein to join us for dinner. She was shy but cute. Hindi talaga sya nagsimulang kumain ng hindi din kami kumakain. She has a plans on future and I can say that she will be successful someday with her goals in life.

Zackelthon won't join us for dinner, he always had an excuses like 'I'm busy' even though it's obvious that he was shy.

"Euryshalein is a sweet girl, son." My husband utter in the middle of our breakfast.

I saw a glimpse of smile plastered on Zackelthon's face pero agad ding napalitan ng seryosong mukha.

"Muntik na nya akong makilala kagabi." He said almost a whisper.

"Bakit naman?"

"I called her through phone calls, I was on my terrace watching the stars, I was just holding my phone and put it on speaker mode then she's on the outside too, watching me. But thank goodness she didn't recognize my face because it's dark." sabi nya habang palipat-lipat ang tingin sa amin ng ama nya.

I chuckled.

"Ba't ayaw mong sabihin sa kanya?" takang tanong ko.

"Euryshalein is polite woman. Kapag nalaman nya na amo ako ng mama nya ay baka—"

"Yeah right." I cut him.

Pagkatapos naming kumain. Gaya ng ginagawa ay pumupunta sila sa kanya kanyang trabaho. Si Zackelthon ay may meeting sa Laguna kaya pinaubaya nya mo na sa papa nya ang kompanya. Since I am bored in these spacious mansion, I go outside to look for Euryshalein and invite her to join me shopping. Pumayag naman sya.

Nag text din ang asawa ko na dumaan mo na sa kompanya dahil nand'on daw si Chairman kasama ang Marcko's. I saw a curiousity on Euryshalein's eyes when the car stopped in front of my son's company but she remained silent.

Chairman and the Marcko's complimented the beauty of Euryshalein. I watched their expression all the time, hiding a smirk.

"She's the daughter of my son's maid."