Chapter 1 - Craziness

DISCLAIMER : 'Mohabbat' is PURELY from my very own imaginations. If you find anything offensive in this story, then I am sorry in advance. Especially when I used India and Pakistan as reference for some scenes. It might not make any sense. But hell! Who cares? I love my imaginations though its absurd. :P Last but not the least, my Hindi and Urdu are damn weak. Read at your own risk. =)

******

Hawa's POV

Lahore, Pakistan.

"Oh my God! Allah meri tauba!! You are so damn handsome!" I sighed while placing my hand over my heart dramatically with a damn huge smile plastered on my lips.

"Why are you so handsome? Maarne ka iraada hai kia aapki looks se?" I asked while looking at his smiling face. His damn eyes were shining bright like a star.

"Kuch toh hai tumhaare aankhon mein." I whispered to myself and narrowed my eyes looking at him, evenge his eyes.

"Waise it's not your fault. It's my fault for not controlling my heart whenever I see you. I just can't control my dil. Kuch kuch hota hai yaar! You've stole my heart once again!" I said again while chuckling hard.I sighed heavily when realization hits me seeing his cold face. I rolled my eyes and slapped my face while staring at his face.

"Silly me! I'm expressing my love in front of a poster! How idiot!" I murmured and slapped my forehead.

"Jo bhi hai, you are looking freakishly handsome in this new look!" I said while kissing the poster. His body was built in a very perfect cut with those abs as he will playing an army role in this movie. Uff!

"By the way janeman, good luck and all the very best for your new movie!" I said while picking up the poster of his new movie which will be releasing soon with me and walked to my study table.

I settled down there and placed the poster carefully on the table. I winked at him while taking a scissors from the can and again stared at his poster. I narrowed my eyes when a hint of jealousy striked in me when I saw a beautiful girl, Diya Sharma his heroine in his new movie glued herself on him.

"Awhh so sorry Diya Sharma. You don't suit him." I smirked before escaping my laughter out loud. I started cutting Diya Sharma off Hussain Asif, my heart smuggler.

"Hmm now it looks better." I satisfied myself and crumpled Diya Sharma's face and threw it in the dustbin. I just wanted Hussain's picture. I raised his picture up to my face and made a kissy face.

"I love you Hussain Asif!" I said and walked off my study table and stepped towards my notice board.

I pinned his this big poster there along with his other pictures and posters. Call me mad or crazy or psycho, doesn't matter. I know I am too crazy over him, the rising star. A crazy fan. I sighed looking at my big notice board which was filled with his pictures and winked, satisfied.

I turned around and before I plopped myself on the bed, I caught a sight of his large scale of photo frame on the wall, hanging on top of my bed head. It was the first ever picture of him that I saw, when he was a Youtuber, wearing a Blue shirt in a side pose.

Alhamdulillah he is now succeed of becoming an actor, the one and only passion he had. Finally he could make a space, an identity, and a place for him in Bollywood. His hardwork paid off. My room was literally covered with his face. I smiled and plopped myself on the bed.

"Hawaaa!" I was just about to shut my eyes when I heard Ammi's voice. I sighed and quickly got off the bed.

"Haan Ammi. Aa rahi hoon." I yelled back and wrapped the White dupatta across my neck and quickly stepped out of my room.