Chapter 22 - Back To Normal

Hawa's POV

It has been a month since he left Pakistan but still I can't erase all the memories we shared together. My life has turned into the same boring and dull like usual and my daily routine of being an Abba Ji daughter was back again. I seriously felt a huge different in me, a big hole in my heart and it was something incomplete, my life was incomplete.

After sharing those beautiful one month together, those thirty days together, sneaking out of my own house without anybody's knowledge, running away for life from those security guards, those talks we had, those long walk at night, those jokes we cackled together and almost everything we did together was not easy to forget or to even erase it from my heart. It was like someone has tattooed it in my heart, a permanent tattoo and I cannot erase it.

I miss it all...and you.

I inhaled deeply as I slowly closed my eyes and clutched something in my hand, reminiscing the memories just to make myself feel better but unfortunately it was making the worst out of me. I exhaled loudly as I slowly opened my eyelids and I hung my face down, lowering my gaze to the dupatta on my hand.

I brought the dupatta high to my sight as I gulped down the lump in my throat, brushing my fingers against the soft cloth as my mind travelled to the most beautiful day of my life.

Lots of love,
Hussain Asif.

A small smile crept onto my face when his smiling face flashed in my head and I rolled my lips inwards as I walked to the balcony, where he used to meet me secretly.

Cold wind was swaying my hair, sent chills down my spine as it somewhat made me feel relax a little. I stepped towards the railing before I brushed my fingers on the railing and then I cluctched it real tight under my palm.

"Hi!"

"Hussain!!"

"Naam toh suna hi hoga."

I chuckled as I shook my head slightly when a memory popped in my head where he first sneaked into my room, not caring about his own life. I sucked in deep breath before I released them slowly, rolling a tongue over my lips.

A sudden knock on my door made me startle and I jumped back a little as I hurriedly stepped in my room again and stopped myself few metres away from the door as I just stared at it.

"Who's that?" I questioned, furrowing slightly as I bit my lower lip.

"Teri bhoot!" I heard she scoffed from the other side and I chuckled slightly.

"Haya aur kaun!" She added and I looked here and there before I hurriedly sprinted towards my cupboard and hid the dupatta in there.

"Hawa! Open up!" She yelled as she knocked once and I quickly closed my cupboard.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back and hurriedly turned around after making sure that my dupatta was hidden perfectly and sped myself towards the door before I unlocked it.

"It almost dinner time. Aa jaao." Haya said looking at my face and I nodded my head as I closed my door and walked down with her to the kitchen.

I took a steel pan and put it on the stove before I poured water in it and lit up the flame, boiling the water. Soon, I poured the tea pollen and an accurate amount of milk before I stirred it till a beautiful aromatic smell rose up to my nostrils when I steam oozing out from it.

"Haya.." I took her name as she was serving something into a bowl before she covered it with a lid and was about to step out of the kitchen.

"Hmm.." She replied as she halted herself and turned in my direction when I took a jug from the shelf and arranged few cups on a tray.