Chapter 20 - Pyaar, Ishq Aur Mohabbat

Here's your last filmy chap! :P

*******

Hussain's POV

"Congrats team! We have completed all the scenes needed here! Thanks Hussain...Kiren!" Karan said, raising his glass in a toast for us and I just smiled, nodding my head slightly.

"You two really made it easy for me and the technicians, all the crews that were a part of the scenes here...special thanks to you guys!" He added and the rest giggled happily at him.

"So our next destination is Sydney! Are you guys ready?" He yelled in excitement and that was when something knocked me.

"Yes!!" All of them roared and I gulped down, standing up from the sofa.

"Karan." I took his name as I approached him and he laid his gaze upon me as he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah." He responded, furrowing slightly as soon as I stood in front of him as I sighed heavily.

"I need to talk to you." I stated and he deepened his frown eyebrows looking at me before he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah go on." He responded, signalling me to continue and I bit my upper lip as I looked around where the small party was going on. Though our crews were talking among them, didn't bother us but still, I don't want to talk about it here.

"Can we just go outside? I have something personal to talk." I said and he sighed, nodding his head.

"Sure." He replied and I smiled as we stepped out of the house we have been staying for the past one month.

"What's that Hussain?" He asked as soon as we were at the garden and I ran a hand through my hair when he laid his gaze upon me.

"Woh...Karan, yesterday...I got a call from my brother." I started as I looked at him and he nodded his head, telling me to continue and I inhaled internally.

"I need a few days off after we come back from Sydney." I told and he furrowed looking at me.

"Why Hussain?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows at me and I don't know why my heart felt heavy.

"My marriage date has been fixed. So..." I cut myself off as I rolled a tongue over my lips when he suddenly threw his arms around my neck, hugging me.

"Congratulations!" He spoke over my shoulder before he pulled out and patted my shoulder happily as I just blinked my eyes at him and slowly my lips were curved upwards into a smile.

"Thanks." I replied and he smiled broadly looking at me.

"No problem! And don't worry...you can have your off!" He said looking at me and I sighed.

"And Karan...please don't tell anyone yet. I'll...make an announcement later." I said and he nodded at me with an honest smile lingered around his lips.

"You have my words hero!" He gently punched my shoulder and I chuckled slightly, looking down as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Come...let's get in." He said as he turned around, ready to step in the house again when I halted him.

"Uhm Karan...I will just go to the guest house. I haven't packed my things and it's already late now. Our flight is early in the morning and I need some rest too." I said and he turned towards me, narrowing his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked in concern and I smiled, nodding my head.

"Yes. I'll meet you tomorrow." I replied and he sighed as he nodded at me.