Chapter 45 - Living Life

The quickest for you and the shortest chapter I have ever wrote! Hahaha! /.\ It's because....the reason is at the end of the chapter. :P

********

Hussain's POV

"So, how's Florida?" Jay asked looking at my face as he tried to battling his eyes with the heavy breeze but failed, made him wear his shade.

"So far it's good." I answered with a small smile on my lips and he mirrored back.

We were in Florida for the IIFA Awards that will be held this weekend and now all the celebrities were chilling around the city since we have officially launched the event last night in IIFA Rocks. Few anchors were covering our activities here before the actual IIFA begun.

I came here just because of Shehry and Aman, I decided to attend the event after being forced by them or else I would rather enjoying spending time alone with myself.

"Have you been here before?" He questioned again and I shook my head.

"No. This is my first time." I replied as the cameras framed me and he nodded his head.

"So tell me, what are going to do in IIFA? Are you performing?" He asked while raising his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm, yes I'm going to perform. Well actually, I'm kinda promoting my new film." I chuckled slightly before I continued.

"As you already know, the trailer is out. So, I'm going to perform on two songs from the movie...I need to start promoting the film already to avoid Karan's anger on me again." I laughed and he did too before he parted his lips.

"Yeah, this movie got delayed from the actual release date right?" He furrowed at me and I exhaled heavily, lowering my eyes slightly.

"Yeah it was supposed to be out a year ago and it got delayed because of me. I know that! Karan, I'm sorry!" I held my both ears as I spoke looking at the camera and Jay laughed beside me.

"Good luck to you and team for the new movie and may you sweep off the lady in black next year!" He said as he stretched his hand out and I giggled, grabbing his hand.

"Thanks man! I hope so!" I said smilingly before we pulled out.

I wasn't nominated this year and in fact, I haven't won any award since the last two years as I don't have any movie released but I hoped, my luck would change from this very moment. I didn't really care about the awards but I just wanted to set my tracks right back, I wanted to be the old Hussain who never gave up on his passion and that was the reason I became so workaholic now.

"I heard that you love taking risk nowadays." He commented and I scratched my temple while hiding my smile.

"Uhm...we live only once so I thought, I should live to the fullest. What's a life without risks? Right?" I winked at him from behind my shade and he laughed, nodding his head anyway.

"Couldn't agree more. You people have to learn this from him." He replied as he looked at the camera, telling to the audiences and we high fived each other.

"You got me bro!" I side hugged him before we laid our gazes on the cameras in front of us.

"Okay so tell me...what are you up for today? Where are we and why are we here?" He asked looking at my face for a second and I rolled a tongue over my lips.

"We are on a bridge and I'm gonna try Bungee Jumping!!" I screamed from on top of my lungs looking at the cameras, couldn't hold in my excitement anymore. This thing looked damn exciting and I honestly can't wait to try it, though it was quite dangerous during windy time.