Chapter 8 - Dreams

I'm loving Hussain in this chap! ♡ Hehehe! xD

I'll be back after a month! Till then enjoy the chap! Aur haan..do miss me! :P

Happy reading! :*

*************

Hussain's POV

"Hussain!" I heard Shehry's voice from the door and I got up from lying on the bed.

"Haan. Aa raha hoon." I yelled as I hurriedly stepped towards the door and opened it.

"Dinner is ready. Aa jao." He said, gesturing me to come downstairs.

"Aik minute. Tum jao pehle. Main aata hoon." I said, signalling him that I wanted to go washroom first.

"Okay." He nodded and left me.

I walked in and headed to the washroom. Cleaning my face, I got out of the washroom as I wiped my wet face with a small towel. Done, I walked out of the room and headed straight to the kitchen and I could hear noises as always.

"Assalamualaikum!" I greeted everybody with a smile as I took a seat next to Maha.

"Waalaikumsalam!" They all replied in unison.

"What's for dinner Mama?" I asked excitedly as my eyes roamed on the dishes.

"Allu ki parathay!" Mama replied with a smile and I gave her a flying kiss.

"You're the best!" I boasted and she chuckled, shaking her head.

"You're going back na. Jitna khaana hai, khaao. Mere haathon ki parathay bohat miss karoge tum!" Mama said, making a face and I could sense sadness in her tone.

"Yaar Mama. I'm going for work. Waapas aaounga na when I'm free." I said and she sighed, don't want to say anything as she handed me Allu Ki Parathay. Shehry and Dad chuckled looking at Mama's gloomy face.

"Bismillah." Dad said and with that we started eating.

"Sain.." Maha called me all of sudden and I turned my head towards her.

"Yes Princess." I replied with a smile and she pouted at me.

"Aap India jaa rahe hain?" She asked innocently with dull face.

Hayee...everyone is making it hard for me to leave them.

"Haan Maha. I have work to complete na. I promise, once I'm free...I'll come running to you." I said as I kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

"Chal jhootay! You won't even remember us when you're in Mumbai." Shehry blurted out suddenly as he made a dissatisfied face and I chuckled.

"Tum bohat enjoy karta hoga wahaan ki larkiyon ke saath! That's why you never missed us!" He added again and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Shehry!" Dad called his name in a firm tone, glaring at him and Shehry looked down at his plate.

"I'm sorry." He appologized and I smirked.

"Tum kyun J ho rahe ho? Nida hai na tumhaare pass. Aab toh mera peecha chord do." I said, purposely made an annoyed face and he rolled his eyes while Nida blushed slightly.

"Kabhi nahi chordunga." He replied, smirking and I laughed out loud.

"Hussain.. aapna saaman sab rakh liya na?" Dad asked and I looked at him for once.

"Jee Dad. All done." I winked and he smiled while nodding.

"When's your flight?" He asked again looking at me.