Chapter 32 - Got Caught

Shehryaar's POV

I cautiously cut the strip on his forehead in order to not disturb his peaceful sleep and put the first aid box on the lamp table before I turned towards him again. I slid myself closer a little and slowly raised my hand up before I rested it on his head, playing with his hair.

I had a tough time consoling him all the night and after an eternity, he finally fell asleep on my lap, didn't even bother to treat his wounded forehead and change his dirty shirt. I cleaned his forehead and took off his shirt, still in cautious to not wake him up.

I sucked in a deep breath as I ran my eyes on him, examining his face closely. There were traces of tears stains along the corner of his eyes and I exhaled a sharp breath before I dropped my hand to his face, wiping it off gently. My heart was wrenched every time he whimpered in his sleep, still holding to his pain.

Though he was sound asleep but once in a while his forehead would curled up into frowns, telling me he had something played in his subconscious mind. His eyes were closed, his breaths were even and normal finally, his expressions were smooth and calm made him look so innocent while sleeping but despite all that, there was pain oozing out from every inch of his facial features. He couldn't hide the pain he was feeling in his heart though he was unconscious, he couldn't let that weigh shed off his heart and deep down I know he was suffering to death.

I breathed out a sigh as I slowly got off the bed and pulled the duvet up to his chest before I stood still. I turned around and picked the controller and raised the temperature a little, warming the room for him before I put the remote down.

I then walked in the washroom, quickly cleaned my face before I stepped out and headed towards the dressing table. I picked my watch and affixed it around my wrist when my eyes dropped on the digits in the clock.

"6.50AM..." I muttered to myself and glanced towards Hussain on the bed as my mind was having a small war.

I didn't want to leave him alone this early but at the same time, I wanted to clear everything in between them. It was more important right now.

I sighed, taking my mobile and walked towards Hussain. I looked at him and sucked in a deep breath before I turned and stepped out of our room.

I then took the elevator down before I walked out and stopped a cab outside the hotel, heading to Hawa's place. The good part was, Hussain have already told me about her, everything in details that I know I won't have any problem in reaching her spot.

"Thank you." I said when the driver gave me the change and opened the door, getting out of his cab.

I waited until he drove off there before I straightened my head, running my eyes around the area before my eyes caught the very beautiful and big mansion few metres away.

"That must be her house." I muttered to myself before I rolled a tongue over my lips and slowly moved my feet.

The sky was already bright and it was quite hard to walk freely around this area as I already saw some guards were patrolling the huge golden gate. I sucked in a deep breath as I forced myself to stay cool before I walked to the other way which will be leading me to the lonely street so that the guards will not be able to see me. It seemed like nobody used the street as there was a huge block at the end of the street parallel to the mansion, as if was a dead street and the mansion was the only thing available in the street.

I sighed as my eyes were travelling around as I kept walking, in search for the small back door that Hussain always use to slip in the house. He said the door always remain unlock for corporation purpose and my feet were suddenly halted when my gaze fell on a black door and slowly a smile was curved onto my lips, knowing very well that I finally found it. I quickly approached the door and to my surprise, it was really unlocked.