Chapter 35 - Anger And Frustration

F I N A L L Y !! *Wipes my sweats* Hehe.

Anyone missed me? :P

You guys must be thinking, I always give excuses all the time. Haha xD Actually I just wanna admit, I was not in the mood of writing. It seems so hard to write since last two weeks. :'( That's why your update got delayed. Hopefully, my mood recover soon. :/

*********

Shehryaar's POV

I blinked my eyes looking at the bars in front of me, waiting for a glimpse of Hussain but I ended up getting disappointed every time when I couldn't get a sight of him.

I sighed in frustration and tried my best to stand up from the cement floor and I did after I hurt my legs by falling down. With much struggles, I dragged myself to the bars and gripped it tight as I looked out to my left and right.

The corridor was so lonely and quite dark as no one was really there. I groaned inwardly, closing my eyes and my heart was thumping since the second Hussain left. I was scared deep down, the pit of my stomach was aching in fear and I just hope he was alright.

"Shehryaar beta.." I heard the soft voice and quickly opened my eyes.

"Dada, have Hussain arrived??" I choked out impatiently as I ran my eyes on his face closely and he furrowed, shaking his head.

"No, he's not here yet." He answered, leaving me stunned as my eyes were widened hearing it.

I sucked in a deep breath and took a step back when Qadir Dada opened the cell and walked in. He quickly held me to support and I clung onto him as he walked me in before I sat on the cement floor again.

"I'm scared." I blurted out as I looked up at him with teary eyes and he bit his lower lip, scooting himself beside me.

"Don't be. Hussain seems bold...he'll manage." He caressed my shoulder saying and I straightened my legs before I leaned on the wall with a small smile touching my lips hearing him.

"He's in anger...that's what makes him look bold. He's very soft and innocent actually." I replied, cocking my head in his direction and he smiled at me.

"You two really amaze me...the love and bonding you two share...MashaAllah! Kabhi naazar na lage aap dono ko." He said and I just passed him a smile while mouthing 'Ameen'.

"Mere Azaad aur Meher bhi bilkul aap dono jaise hain. Meher toh Azaad ki jaan thi...but Meher died when she was fifteen. She had cancer and we couldn't save her...Azaad was really broken and he kept isolating himself." He told without being asked and I saw his eyes were pooling up as he inhaled, looking down.

"Azaad was really a happy and cheerful boy but after his sister died, he was completely changed. Then he joined Army to be away from Meher's memories and....we barely got to meet him." A droplet of tear fell of his eye and my heart skipped a beat looking at him.

"Do sal ho chuke hain maine Azaad ko gale lagaye hue. I miss him...I miss both of them." He added in his wavering voice and something pinched my heart upon hearing it. I didn't wait any longer, I quickly embraced him into a hug with my own eyes pooling up.

"You remind me of Azaad.." He whimpered sorely over my shoulder and it touched my ears like a sword, made me tighten my grip around him when a tear fell off my waterline.

I didn't know how to comfort him, I'm not good in words so I just hugged him while stroking his back gently, I hope that would calm him.

I don't remember for how long we stayed like that but definitely I could feel, we both started to get calmer and his heart beats were even finally.