Chapter 43 - Heart To Heart Talks

Sorry for the outburst in the previous chapter! Hahaha I got carried away. /.\ Anyways, thankyouuu so much for all the comments. You guys really made me happy and I hope you will not stop commenting now. :/ That's the only motivation for me yaar. :( Do comment please. Don't make me feel low anymore. :(

*********

Shehryaar's POV

"My blood group is AB+." I blurted out as I stood behind Aman and he hurriedly turned back. His face expressions dropped down right that instant upon sighting me and I took a step towards him.

"Sir...aap?" He responded in shock and disbelief.

"Haan main! What's happening here Aman??" I narrowed my eyes asking, my chest heaved up in dissatisfaction each time Hussain's face crossed my mind.

"Sir..." He gulped down as he travelled his eyes everywhere but me.

"I asked you to stay with him to take care of him but what did you do? I did not expect this from you." I choked out as I shook my head in regret and he immediately laid his eyes on me.

"Sir trust me, I was helpless. Hussain Sir never listens to me...I tried to stop him but I failed." He hurriedly spoke as he searched for my eyes, he seemed genuine but still I wasn't convinced.

"At least you should have told me what's happening here, what is he doing...all this while I thought he's fine here. I thought he's okay but..." I puffed an air out of my mouth as I rested my both hands on my waist.

"You really disappoint me, Aman." I whispered weakly and he gulped down hearing me.

"Sir, I'm really sorry. If I could, I would have told you already but...I was helpless. Hussain Sir has warned me to not tell you anything." He looked down saying, his voice was so low and I sighed.

"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt but we can't delay it anymore. We need to do few tests before you could donate." The doctor spoke up suddenly, cutting our conversations and I turned towards him.

"Yeah sure, doctor!" I nodded and he parted his lips.

"You'll follow the nurse." He said, pointing at a nurse beside him and then he walked off there.

I turned towards Aman and placed my hand on his shoulder, caused him to shift his gaze on my face.

"I'm sorry. I got a little carried away. He's my one and only brother...I'm sorry?" I scrunched my nose in guilt and Aman quickly shook his head with a smile on his lips.

"Sir, it's okay. I understand." He said honestly and I smiled warmly at him before I walked away, following the nurse.

Thank God Hussain is not serious, if he is...then I won't forgive myself at all. I won't leave you alone anymore Hussain Asif and I honestly don't care if you like it or not!

Hussain's POV

I slowly got up, adjusting the pillow at my back, I leaned myself on it and breathed out a sigh. I roamed my eyes around the ward; single bedded room with four white walls, a 32' inch TV attached on one of the walls right in front of my bed, a cupboard and a small bedside table along with the medicines smell made me roll my eyes. I hated the smell and the atmosphere, it made me feel even more sick.

I brought my right hand to my front and gazed on the needle that was pricking my skin, transferring I don't know what into me from the transparent bottle that was hanging on the stand beside me.

I moved the duvet that was hugging me before I flipped my hospital wear a little just to find few scratches on my legs and my left elbow. I saw a small mirror on the bedside table and I quickly took it, holding it in front of my face.