Chapter 49 - Plans

Shehryaar's POV

"Shehry?" A faint voice rung in my eardrum and I felt my face dropped right that instant. I couldn't deny the fact that I was panicked, my body was trembling but still I mugged up myself to turn around.

"Nida? Gosh!" I sighed in relief upon seeing her, wiping my palms across my face absentmindedly and she knitted her brows together in confusion.

"What?" She blinked as she stepped in my direction and I pulled her cheeks. She was still in trance, I can see that.

"I got scared. I thought it was Hussain." I giggled slightly and her frowns went deeper.

"What are you doing in his room? And...how did you get in?" She asked sleepily and I gulped down, my heart ached again. She mustn't have aware of Hussain's room yet since it was dark. I didn't switch on the lights.

"I want to show you something." I said as I walked to the switches and switch it all on. The room was brightened up and I turned towards Nida whose jaw was already dropped gazing the room.

"Oh my God!" She gasped, looking fresh all of sudden as if she wasn't sleepy anymore. Her eyes went wide looking at the walls and she seemed so surprised that I couldn't help but chuckle at the cuteness.

I stepped towards her and pulled her chin up. She smiled sheepishly looking at me and I took in a deep breath.

"He loves her." I sighed heavily and she nodded her head absentmindedly.

"He never stopped." She whispered as she travelled her eyes on the walls again.

"And this is so unbelievable." She added further made me smile.

"When she can be so crazy about him though she didn't know him personally, then why can't he? After all, he has spent a month with her. I have seen their craziness for each other, Nida." I spoke, remembering Hawa's craze for Hussain as a fan and Hussain's craze for her as a lover.

"But he's ruining his own life by doing all this. She doesn't even loves him." Nida replied disapprovingly, cutting my thoughts which made me look at her.

Nida was right. Hussain was ruining his own life and to be honest, all these were making me worry. I was afraid for him, for his life.

"I...I need to do something. I have to. Hussain's life..." I whispered to myself and ran a hand through my hair, tensed.

"Hey!" Nida who saw my stressed out expression, held my arm.

"Don't strain yourself. Everything will be fine. We'll figure out something. Yeah?" She looked into my eyes saying and I don't know what got into me, I pulled her into my arms. Everything was so messed up and being in Nida's arms made me feel better.

"You are sometimes like a child, Shehry." Nida chuckled as she wrapped her hands behind me and then slowly caressed my hair. Well, I didn't deny it. In fact, I really did feel like a child right now.

"Pata hai." I muttered and tightened my grip around her.

"But on a serious note, Shehry. Isn't this cute? Like...wow! He loves her so much. Just look at those walls." I tasted excitement and disbelief in her voice, made me furrow.

"Aik Hussain aur aik tum." She sighed and I immediately pulled out.

"Come again." I narrowed my eyes at her and she grinned idiotically while shaking her head, hiding her amusement. I know she was doing all this just to make me smile.

"No, I was just..."

"Oh! I got it! Let me show you how romantic I can be." I stared at her, couldn't help the smirk on my face and her eyes went wide in horror looking at me. I saw she blushed and took a step back when I tried nearing her.