Chapter 11 - Shocked

Remember that I said I won't be updating for a month? But look what you guys did to me. I keep giving you guys back to back updates. xD

Now be a good girl and leave me lots of comments. If not, I'm not gonna update. And I'm serious! -_- :P

*********

Hawa's POV

"Where are you going?" I asked Haya who was ready to step out of the house. She turned around facing me and I raised my eyebrows, asking the same thing.

"I'm going out...to buy some groceries." She replied and I got up from the couch.

"I wanna come with you too." I said as I bent down, picking up the remote controller and switched off the Tv. I turned around again looking at her who was shaking her head disapprovingly.

"No Hawa. If your Ammi or Abba Ji knows that you step out of the house, they will kill me. You're getting married soon and they give me the responsibility to take care of you. You..." She was about to continue her lecture when I quickly covered my hand over her mouth. She widened her eyes in shock and I narrowed my eyes looking at her.

"Don't be a Dadi Amma okay! Ammi...I think she'll be convinced. Abba Ji...he's not in town for a month!! Remember?" I squealed happily, grinning ear to ear when she pushed my hand off her mouth.

"But still I don't want to take any risk!!" She retorted, narrowing her eyes and I sighed heavily.

"Haya...please..." I pouted, purposely doing my puppy face and she rolled her eyes, didn't look convinced.

"No!" She replied sternly, crossing her arms over her chest as she shook her head continuously with closed eyes. I made a face looking at her act.

"Haya come on yaar! I'll get married in two months. Not tomorrow." I pleaded and she bit her lower lip, thinking.

"This is not fair! I can't step out of the house because my marriage has been fixed? Like...ridiculous!!" I snorted, rolling my eyes in disappointment and she touched my arm.

"Hawa. Listen here. It's not like that..." She was about to say something when I cut her sentence off.

"No you listen here Haya. I...am...bored! I'm bored being trapped in this house. I feel like I'm in jail! I can't do anything with my own will. It's so frustrating. You understand that? Frustrating!!" I blurted out. I was really pissed off when they controlled my freedom and Haya just blinked her eyes upon hearing me, surprised for a moment. She sighed heavily before she parted her lips again.

"Okay fine..I'll..I'll talk to your Ammi if she asks me." She finally agreed and I jumped in excitement, hugging the life out of her.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!" I squealed while kissing her cheek and she squirmed in disgust. I laughed out loud on her reaction and kissed her again for one last time. She chuckled, slapping my arm and I pulled away.

"I'll get ready now." I winked and quickly ran off upstairs to my room.

I changed myself, took my mobile and purse and ran downstairs again. While trudging down the stairs, I bumped into Ammi.

"Kahaan jaa rahi ho?" Ammi asked and I gulped down looking at her. She raised her eyebrows suspiciously and I rolled my lips inwards.

"Hawa?" Ammi took my name and I sighed, raising my gaze to meet hers.

"I'm going out with Haya." I told and she widened her eyes looking at me.

"What? You know that your Abba..." She was in the middle of sentence when I cut her off.