Chapter 42 - Wounded

For heaven's sake, can you guys please COMMENT??? -_- I've been noticing the comments I received on the last few chapters were so damn little. It doesn't pay off the hardwork I've put to write the updates for you guys in my damn busy schedule!

Just tell me, you want me to continue the story or not? I'm fed up and being busy nowadays would be a good reason to stop writing. I don't want to burden myself anymore, I barely got rest and to top it all, I tried to write in between my free time. What's the use when I don't even know people like my story or not? -_- I feel so useless writing the story.

Anyways, do let me know what do you guys want? I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I'M HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS.

P/S : So many POV's in this chap. Try to not make yourself confused. :P

********

Nida's POV

"What happened? Your face is so gloomy early in the morning?" Dad asked Mama and I shifted my gaze on her while stirring the sugar in the pot. She just kept herself shut and Dad looked at me, raising his eyebrows which I replied by shrugging.

"Mama, are you okay?" I asked then, stopped stirring the tea.

"Hmm.." She hummed disinterestedly and I heard Dad sighed heavily as he closed the newspapers he was reading.

"Kia hua?" He asked again in his stern voice and Mama looked up at him while plastering a smile on her lips.

I poured the tea in their cups and placed it in front of them before I took a seat beside Mama. I hugged myself, it was quite cold here especially at outside in the morning. We were sitting at the small artificial garden at our backyard, our daily routine during weekends.

"Nahi. Kuch nahi." Mama replied and we looked at her.

"You know that you're a bad liar. So just tell me, what's wrong?" Dad didn't gave up and Mama looked at him, running her eyes on him and slowly her eyes started glistering.

"Mama..." I gasped, I held her hand and unexpectedly a tear fell off her waterline. She lowered her head and my heart skipped a beat when another tear rolled down to her chin.

"I'm...I'm missing Hussain.." She whimpered and I quickly wrapped my arms around her shoulder as Dad sighed. My heart ached looking at her, she was broken terribly.

You didn't do good, Hussain. You didn't...

"That's why Shehry went there na." Dad responded and I nodded, agreed with him but Mama didn't look convinced.

"Has Shehry reached there Nida?" Dad asked looking at my face.

"Not yet Dad but I think, he's almost reach. He said he'll text me once he reach." I answered and Dad sighed, nodding his head at me.

"I'm not going to forgive her." Mama straightened herself suddenly as she spoke and I blinked confusedly at her.

"Who?" I questioned, my forehead was curled up into thin lines as I couldn't hide my confusion.

"That girl who he loves." Mama replied sternly, anger was there in her tone and I sighed knowing who she meant.

I didn't know whether I should support Mama or not. From what Shehry told me about Hawa, she wasn't that bad but I can't make any conclusion. I don't know her personally.

"If you miss him, call him." Dad said, changing the topic. I know he didn't want to stretch the matter any longer because at the end, Mama was the one going to be hurt more.

"Kia faida? Woh nahi uthega." Mama replied weakly, she sounded as if she have given up.

"Try karne se kia ho jaata?" Dad responded disapprovingly as he furrowed at Mama and Mama sighed heavily.