Chapter 48 - Revealed

Guys, I'm doing something big in my life right now. So, I'm in need of your prayers. Please pray that I succeed in whatever I'm doing. ;)

Back to the story, all of you has been asking me when Hawa and Hussain will meet? So, here's I'm going to break the suspense. They will be around each other very soon. Probably Chapter 52? 53? Haha. Hope so.

*******

Shehryaar's POV

"Dad!"

"Hmm.."

"Dad, open your eyes!"

"Hmm.."

"Dad!!!" And with that, something heavy fell on me which caused me to squint open my eyes wide. That was such a pain.

"Shehzaad!" I yelped with frown eyebrows. He jumped on me.

"Get up!" He urged again, bouncing on my stomach.

"What, yaar? Let me sleep." I scowled and then closed my eyes back, ignoring him.

"Dad.." He whined helplessly and a second later, I felt he laid on my chest. A small smile crept on my lips and I slowly wrapped my hands around him.

"Get up, Dad." He tried again, sounding so weak and when I ignored him, I felt he pulled my eyelids in order to wake me up.

"Dad, I need to pee. Wake up." He poked my nose now and I exhaled, still not opening my eyes.

"Take Mama with you." I replied lazily.

"She's sleeping." He responded huskily and I slowly opened my eyes. That was just his excuse. Even if Nida wasn't sleeping, he will still wake me up. He just loves to disturb my peaceful sleep.

"I can't hold it anymore...get up!" He jumped to the other side of the bed and pulled my arm.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I lazily got off the bed and carried him in my arms before I stepped out of my room. I could catch a glimpse of the clock at the side table. 3.30AM. Having a small kid, you will seriously have to sacrifice your sleep. Fate.

I entered the hall and it was quite dark and lonely. Everyone must still be sleeping, tired. We just arrived in India yesterday because Atif wanted to celebrate his honeymoon in India. Well, that was just an excuse. We just wanted to spend time with Hussain, it has been long we were together, and one more truth, we didn't want him to stay alone.

Hussain didn't agree with us to stay at his place at first. He even got pissed but we couldn't be bothered. If he's stubborn, then we are double stubborn. Without having any other choice, he had to give up.

I reached the bathroom in the kitchen and switched on the lights before I put Shehzaad down.

"Go." I instructed once I opened the door for him but instead of going in, he kept staring at my face.

"What?" I asked dumbly which made him to make a face looking at me.

"This?" He responded, sounding irritated as he showed his Pyjama pants and I rolled my eyes. I forgot.

I bent down to take his pants out and once I did, he hurriedly ran to the bathroom. I shook my head and stood up, waiting outside the bathroom.

Suddenly I heard some noises coming from the hall and I furrowed.

"Iss waqt?" I whispered to myself and without thinking much, I hurriedly approached the hall.

I switched on all the lights in the hall just to reveal Hussain at the shoe rack, he was trying to wear his shoes.