Chapter 34 - Love And Hatred

December turns out to be the most busiest month for me! -_- Sorry for the delay and short chapter!

*******

Hussain's POV

I quickly disconnected the call and grabbed a shirt from my luggage. I hurriedly slipped into it and without taking much time, I sprinted out of our hotel room.

In fifteen minutes time, I reached the station and hurried myself to the front desk.

"Shehryaar...Shehryaar Asif??" I blurted out uncontrollably in front of a police man who was sketching something on a paper in front of him. He looked up at me with frown eyebrows and I breathed heavily, waiting for his reply.

"Shehryaar?" He questioned dumbly and I ran my eyes on his face with much disbelief.

He twirled the pen in between his fingers, looking so careless and for a moment I looked around the police station. Not just him, but most of the officers there were looking like one. Some were smiling talking to phone, some were listening to music with eyes shut while some were busy with the computers looking at I don't know what.

How careless?!

"I got a call from this very station that my brother is arrested. I want to meet him!" I told seriously and he blinked at me before he furrowed, thinking.

"Uhm...we've got few cases this morning but...Shehryaar? I don't think we filed a case against that name...Shehryaar? Hmm.." He thought to himself as if he was purposely doing that and my eyes went wide looking at him.

He can't be serious!

"I want to meet him now!!" I yelled from on top of my lungs, stamping my hand hard on the table and the officer flinched in shock. I glared at him angrily with my breaths ragged and the station turned silence at once, I could feel all eyes were on me.

"Where's the inspector in charge for this station?? Call him!" I screeched and he gulped down looking at me.

"Woh...woh bahar gaye hain." He told and I huffed, running a hand through my hair.

"Bete.." Someone touched my shoulder softly and I instantly turned around to find an elderly constable looking at me.

"Jee?" I responded confusedly and he smiled slightly at me.

"Main hoon woh jisne aapko call kiya tha. Aap ka bhai yahin hai." He told quietly and my eyes were widened instantly looking at him.

"What? Where is he??" I held his shoulder asking hastily and he gulped down before he ran his eyes around the station. I followed his eyes and saw everyone was literally looking at us.

"Chaliye mere saath." He said then as he turned, walking ahead and just when I followed him, someone halted us.

"Qadir Bhai! Aap ko pata hai ki aap kya kar rahe hain?? Malik Sahaab ko pata chal gaya na, toh aap bohat bari museebat mein aayenge." The constable whom I shouted at just now said and the one who named Qadir turned back.

"Bhaad mein jaaye sab! Be a human first Jalal. That boy is innocent!" Qadir snapped angrily at the one named Jalal.

"Par Malik Sahaab.." Jalal replied lowly and Qadir inhaled a deep breath.

"It's okay. Whatever it is, I'll take it." He replied softly before he turned around, eyeing me to follow him.

I nodded with overbeating heart and followed him to a lonely corridor. Wrinkles formed on my forehead as I observed the path, stunned and confused at the same time and my speed was decreasing slowly and slowly.