Chapter 5 - Engagement Dress

Guys!! I seriously wanna know, do you guys like this story? Why am I not getting much feedback like WADTBT? Even ITNOL too I don't get much response. Are my stories getting bored? :( If this going on, I just wanna drop this story!

You know, reading your comments that make me update quickly. Thats why for WADTBT, you guys always got quick update. But for ITNOL and Mohabbat...Since I don't enough, I don't have mood to update for both of the stories.

*Do point out my mistakes in Urdu. Didn't check it. -_-

********

Hawa's POV

I yawned and quickly covered my mouth with my hand. I felt so exhausted these few days and sighed while closing the book I was reading from the past one hour.

I placed it on the bed table and slowly laid down my bed. I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. I got up again and walked to the door.

"Ammi?" I responded, surprised upon noticing Ammi was standing in my door.

"Assalamualaikum beta!" She greeted with a smile and I returned her one.

"Waalaikumsalam Ammi. You okay?" I asked and I eyed her to step in.

"Yeah I'm okay." She replied casually with a smile on her lips as she took a seat on the cushion in my room. I smiled and took a seat on my bed, facing her.

"Toh phir aap yahaan...iss waqt?" I asked, furrowning slightly.

"Tum khush ho na?" She asked all of sudden and I deepened my frown eyebrows looking at her. I got up and stepped towards her and settled down next to her.

"Why are you asking like that?" I asked, confused and she smiled while shaking her head.

"About this marriage and all...you look quite disturbed. That's why I'm asking." She said and I chuckled as I got what she meant. I held her hands and stared at her beautiful face.

"Are you happy?" I returned her the question and she chuckled while kissing the back of my hands.

"Bohat." She replied shortly in honest and I smiled looking at her.

"To phir main bhi bohat khush hoon." I replied and she chuckled as she patted my head.

"So tell me, why are you here at this hour? Do you need anything?" I asked, back to my first question. She smiled while shaking her head.

"No, I don't need anything. But I have something to tell you." She started, sounded all serious and I nodded my head, focusing on her.

"I'm listening." I replied and she sucked in a deep breath before parted her lips again.

"I just had a conversation with you Abba Ji and he told me that...that.." She cut herself off and she looked quite hesitant. I furrowed looking at her uneasiness.

"That?" I repeated her word as I nodded my head, signalling her to continue and she sighed.

"Whatever it is Ammi, just say it." I added again, smilingly.

"Your Abba Ji told me that your enggagement has been fixed on this Sunday." She told and I felt my heart clenched at her words but I quickly changed my expression to a smooth one as I gave her a smile.

"That's it? Uff. For telling me that, why are you so hesitant Ammi?" I responded while shaking my head.

"Because they didn't even ask you. They fixed the date themselves." Ammi blurted out, referring to Abba Ji and Asad's family and I felt rage and dissatisfaction was evident in her eyes and voice. I chuckled looking at her cute expression.