Chapter 51 - Forgiveness

My lovely readers! I need a favor from you! Check out Faasle by Shabistaah. You will love it! ♡

********

Hussain's POV

Silence. The hall was so silent that I was afraid people around me would hear my overbeating heart. Trust me, it was pounding real wild especially when Khan Sahaab's gaze was digging holes into my soul.

'Why the hell isn't he speak anything?'

I landed my gaze on my family members who were sitting with me, clueless as well. A second later, I flickered my eyes and roamed it around the hall...the same hall that had witnessed my broken love, trust and heart years ago. The same hall where my hatred for her was awake and I was too blind to see her love for me. And it was the same hall that had changed both of our lives.

I blinked my eyes. Since the second I stepped in this compound, my heart was in my throat...ready to jump out any moment. I could feel she was here...somewhere near me. I missed her, I missed her so much but deep down inside, I was nervous. I was panicked and restless.

How will I meet her?

The same question kept banging in my head and I gulped down. Never had I felt so tensed before.

I looked around again. Nothing had really changed and yet everything was so different. The atmostphere, the enviroment and even the house seemed strange to me. It felt...lonely. Though there were so many people around and yet it was not that cheerful. Something was incomplete.

"Kuch kehna chahte ho?" I bounced a little, slightly shocked as I wasn't ready to be greeted by that firm voice. I hurriedly straightened myself and dropped my eyes on him; Jahangir Khan.

I gulped down and felt myself was slightly in shiver when his sharp gaze was directed straight into mine.

"Jee? Main...main..."

Shit! Why the hell am I stammering?!

"Kyun aaye ho tum yahaan?" He asked again, still didn't leave my eyes and I felt something caught my throat.

"Uncle, he came here for Hawa." Asad spoke seriously and I looked at him who was facing Khan Sahaab.

"Woh aapki beti se bohat mohabbat karta hai. Usse shaadi karna chahta hai." He added again, he sounded very gentle and confident that I felt like slapping my own face. I am supposed to be the one who should confront her father. I was the one should convince him.

"I know you wanted me to be your son in law but trust me, Uncle...No one can love Hawa as much as he does. I can assure you, Hawa can never be happy with me." Asad spoke further.

I opened my mouth but before I could let my voice out, he spoke again.

"Main toh bas pyaar karta hoon Hawa se, lekin yeh toh...mohabbat karta hai usse. Yeh dono ko dekh kar ab shayaad, main bhi mohabbat ko jaan gaya hoon...aur shayaad, kisi se mohabbat bhi karne laga hoon main." He said, looking at distance in the hall and I followed his eyes to find Haya standing at one corner; shocked as hell and there were tears in her eyes. Maybe...I knew the meaning in his words too when they exchanged smiles for a second before Haya looked away.

"Asad.." I voiced out finally and he turned his head, looking at me.

"Let me..." I was just about to say more when someone interrupted.

"Khan Sahaab.." I looked to my left to find Dad who was ready to convince him.

"Bache toh ghaltiyaan karenge hi. Aap.."

Mohabbat ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara