Chapter 17 - Biryani

Those who are hungry right now, I'm really sorry! I'm hungry too writing the chap! :P

P/S : Sadly saying, your filmy chaps are ending soon. :(

******

Hawa's POV

Me : Assalamualaikum. Do you like Biryani? ;)

He : Waalaikumsalam. Who doesn't like Biryani duh? -_-

Me : -___- Just answer 'Yes' or 'No'.

He : YES!!

Me : Hahaha. Thanks! Okay bye! xD

He : Hain? :/

Me : I said bye. -_-

He : Why were you asking?

Me : My fingers, my energy, my words. Meri marzi. :P

He : My eyes, my brain, my answer. I have the rights. -_-

Me : Hahaha nice one! XD Just asking! ;) Acha I gotta go. Have so many works to do! DON'T DISTURB! :P

He : Pagal! :P

I chuckled as I put my mobile on my dressing table and sprinted out of my room. On the way to the living, I found Haya was trudging up the stairs and I pulled her with me.

"Hawa!" She gasped at the unexpected act as she froze herself.

"Come with me!" I said as I grabbed her wrist again and dragged her downstairs to the living room where Ammi was relaxing herself. I then took hold of Ammi's hand with my free hand and they both looked at me in confuse.

"Arrey what happened?" Ammi asked as I pulled her up from the couch and Haya sighed, shaking her head.

"Aapki ladli beti se hi poocho." Haya replied and I rolled my eyes at her as I tightened my grip around their wrists.

"Now come with me!" I said and dragged them with me to the kitchen.

"Hawa baatao bhi!" Ammi responded and I stopped myself at the kitchen, made them halt too and they furrowed looking at me.

"Kitchen?" Haya asked as she roamed her eyes around the kitchen.

"Kabhi dekha nahi?" I asked sarcastically and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ha ha so funny!" She responded as she made a face that made me chuckle and I slapped her arm playfully.

"Aap ko kuch chahiye bibi?" Ismail Chaacha came forward and asked me as soon as he saw us and Hameeda Aapa and Bano Aapa stepped forward as well.

"No Chaacha. Aap log jaiye. Ammi aur Haya se karwa loongi main." I replied as I winked and they blinked their eyes looking at me in disbelief.

"Bib..." Bano Aapa was about to say something when Ammi cut them off.

"Koi baat nahi. Aap log jaiye." Ammi said calmly as she eyed them to leave with a reassuring nod and smile. They sighed as they nodded their heads.

"Theek hai." Bano Aapa  said and they all left the kitchen, leaving us three.

"What do you want us to do?" Haya asked after they left as she furrowed at me and I smiled cheekily.

"I want you two to teach me how to make Biryani." I said and they blinked their eyes at me before they exchanged glances.

I never cooked ever before. All I know is just, making a tea since Abba Ji loves the tea I make. I never had to learn cooking when we have enough cook here.