Chapter 18 - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?

Hawa's POV

I smiled when I saw his name on my screen and I quickly brushed my thumb against the green button, answering his call.

"Assalamualaikum hero!" I greeted smilingly and heard he chuckled at the other end.

"Waalaikumsalam heroine!" He replied playfully and I giggled, shaking my head slightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled before I parted my lips to answer him.

"Watching TV." I replied and he sighed before I heard his voice again.

"Are you in your room?" He asked seriously and I blinked my eyes upon hearing him, yet I parted my lips to answer him.

"Uhm...yeah. Why?" I questioned back and heard he sighed at the other end which just deepened my frown eyebrows.

"Good! Now come to the balcony." He instructed and my were popped out of their sockets when the thoughts that he might be at the balcony crossed my mind.

"Are you at the balcony??" I asked in horror and he chuckled upon hearing me. I raised my eyebrows as I heard his laughter and sighed heavily.

"Just come there." He said in annoyance and I chuckled as I took my dupatta from the bed and placed it around my neck.

"Okay chill!" I said as I walked to the glass door and slid it open before I entered the balcony and I furrowed my eyebrows when he wasn't here.

"You are not here." Escaped my mouth in confuse and he laughed at the other end before I could hear his voice.

"I didn't even say that I'm at the balcony." He retorted and I made a face in annoyance as I rolled my eyes.

"They why did you ask me to come h..." I was in the middle of my sentence when his voice halted me.

"You look elegant in Black." He commented and my eyes got widened instantly as I roamed my eyes around the balcony, in search of him.

"Uh? You...where are you??" I asked in surprise as I stepped closer to the railing and he inhaled deeply.

"Look down sweetheart!" He replied and unknowingly my cheeks were heated up and I bit my lower lip when my heart skipped a beat. I sucjed in deep breath as I shut my eyes for a moment before I opened them again and looked down.

"Down?" I responded in confuse yet again as my frown was getting deeper when I couldn't find anything down there.

"Down means not down. Lo..." He was about to say more when I huffed and opened my mouth.

"Hussain! What are you trying to do? Where are you actually??" I scoffed, sighing deeply and he giggled slightly upon hearing me.

"Angry bird kyun? Look ahead you, outside your house." He instructed me and I furrowed, yet doing what he said and there he is, leaning on his car in his Royal Blue shirt with one hand near his ear, attaching his mobile as he stared at me and my heart skipped a beat when he smiled, waving his another hand at me.

"Hi!!" He chirped happily from down there, still waving his hand at me and my jaw dropped instantly as soon as I got my senses back and I hurriedly parted my lips.

"Hu...Hussain! What are you doing there??" I asked in horror as I held the rail tight and I couldn't help from letting my eyes widen.

"I'm here to take you out." He replied casually and I felt my head was spinning upon hearing me as something hitched in my throat.

"What?! Are you crazy? At this time??" My voice was a little loud out of shock and I hurriedly covered my mouth with my palm which caused him to laugh on my response.