Chapter 3: Confrontations

TWs: Swearing

________________________________

Anonymous POV:

The bell had just gone off telling everyone to get to class as I walked into the bathroom, it seemed that I was alone at first cause it strangely quiet. Out of nowhere, I heard sniffling coming from one of the stalls.

"Hello? Are you okay"

I approached the stall the noise came from and tried opening it. It didn't.

"Who are you?"

I asked. He didn't say anything and continued sniffling.

"Could you please leave"

 His voice was hoarse, probably as a result of crying. On top of that, I couldn't recognize his voice either.

"I'm Darryl, could open the door, please? I want to help?"

I heard him slowly get up and reluctantly open the door. When he opened the door I saw it was George. But, before he could say anything I pulled him into a hug and he started sobbing into my should.

I pulled away to look at him, he had a bruise starting to form around his eye. I opened my mouth to say something before he cut me off.

"Geor-"

"I don't wanna talk about it, so please don't ask"

"Okay, but know that I am here to talk about it if you need"

"Thank you Bad"

We sit there chatting for about 10 more minutes. When I remember that we have to get to class.

"Are you gonna go to class"

"I don't think so"

"Well, then I should get going then. I don't want to be later than I already am?

"Okay, I'll talk to you later"

"George, you sure you okay?"

"Yes, now go to class. I don't want you to get detention"

"Okay, Text me if you need anything, see ya"

I get up and walk towards the door.

"I will and thank you for helping me. Bye"

I open the door to leave and I quickly run to my 3 block class. When I get there I stop to compose myself before I walk into class. When I walk in all eyes are on me, I go to my seat and sit. The teacher then asks me.

"Where have you been?"

" Sorry Mrs. I was-"

I was cut off.

"I don't need your excuses, just sit, listen, and don't interrupt my class again"

"Yes, Mrs."

For a second there I thought I was gonna get detention. Thankfully I didn't.

George POV:

I watched Bad leave, I didn't have the energy to be at school after that. I just wanted to be at home cuddled up in my bed. I got up and turned to look at myself in the mirror. The bruise on my eye was already starting to change colors. This annoyed me, I didn't need my mom wondering why I had a giant bruise on my face.

I left the bathroom and turn down the hall to see Dream waiting by my locker. We make eye contact and I immediately turn around completely ignoring him. I already had my car keys on me so I decided that I was just gonna leave so that I didn't have to deal with him. I hear footsteps coming up behind me and then he grabs my wrist.