Chapter 22: Labels?

TWs: Swearing

_______________________________________

- Time Skip - (Month later, about mid-December)

 George POV:

So,

There are a few things that happened within the past month.

After Lukas and I went on our date to the cafe, we started hanging out a lot more. I still hung out with my friend group, but most of my lunchtime I spent Lukas. We also went on a couple more dates during the week. Our dates were mostly at random coffee shops or we just went to that one tree behind the school. It was very nice and relaxing, I enjoyed my time with Lukas. We ended up kissing a few more times too.

During the week I also went over to Dream's house. Most of the time we were playing Minecraft or just chilling and watching Netflix. Sapnap and Karl were there a few times too. Our conversations were mostly random and I didn't think much about it. Until I came back from one of my dates.

Everyone in our group already knows that Lukas and I were in some sort of relationship. We hadn't put a name on it yet, or at least at that point in time.

However, I was telling them about my date because why not. Afterward, Dream looked kinda jealous, it looked like he wasn't trying to hide. He obviously didn't hide it very well, the only thing I couldn't figure out is why Dream would Jealous. Dream could literally get any girl in our school if he wanted to. I don't know, it just left me confused.

Sapnap and Karl were there that day too. Sapnap just nodded along to everything I said barely showing any emotions, it just kind of seemed like he didn't believe that I actually went on a date with him. I have a feeling that he may not like Lukas

His reaction kinda pissed me off and so did Dream's, but not really. Karl was the only one who seemed generally interested in what I was saying. He was excited for me, but it was still off.

After that I didn't talk about my dates anymore, it was too awkward.

I would also like to point that Karl and Sapnap have been getting very close, I mean it's very abnormal. Karl is a very touchy person, but still, I think something is going on between them. I mentioned it to Dream and he thought the same thing.

This was all during the first week of Dreams suspension.

The weekend was more interesting though, by then I had been to Lukas's house 1 one time. He invited me over to watch a movie. I don't remember what movie we watched, but I'm pretty sure it's was a romance movie. Anyway, when I got there the couch had a bunch of blankets on them and a few snacks set out.

Lukas also set up some LED lights and it looked very cute. While we were watching the movie we cuddled. It was very comfortable and I could definitely see myself doing it again.

Then, when at the end of our date when I was just about t leave he stopped me. He grabbed my hands and looked at me. He then asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. It was a little hesitant seeing as I only met him a week prior.

I didn't want to tell anyone that we got together due to their reactions during the week, so I didn't. I would've told the rest of the group because they were the only ones acting normal about it, they were teasing me all week. I didn't tell them cause I feel like I should tell Dream and Sapnap first, they are my best friends after all. I debated telling Dream a few times, no idea why. I just felt I needed to.

Anyway, the next week was pretty much the same.

Although Dream ended up showing up at my house out of the blue while Lukas was over. He may or may not have walked in on me and Lukas making out. Needless to say, it was very awkward afterward. But, that quickly faded when I saw Dream's face. He looked as if he were about to break down. I got up off my boyfriend and went to comfort Dream, I walked up to him and hugged him. Jealousy sensed from Lukas from all the way across the room, soon he got up and stood behind leaning against the wall. I had let go of Dream and I told Lukas to go home and that I'd text later.