Chapter 7: Detention

TWs: Swearing

_________________________________________

George POV:

The 4 of us walked into Mr.Philza's office, for me, it seemed to go by quickly. I don't about the others we didn't say anything or make eye contact with each other.

But long story short, we all got detention for a week except for Dream. Apparently, he skipped classes yesterday too. Anyway, he got 2 weeks instead of one.

We have detention at lunch today and now I won't see friends at lunch. I needed to talk to them all after I mysteriously disappeared yesterday.

I was a lot less nervous than this morning about going to Dreams house. Sapnap helped me a lot this morning. I think back to what happened and I didn't handle it very well, so I might talk to him about it. But, not sure, I'm kinda waiting to see what happens in detention at lunch today. I had the idea to start our project in detention if the teacher let us. I've never been so I don't know the rules.

We were walking out of the office when we all finally made eye contact, Techno was glaring at Dream for some reason. Then, Schlatt and a black eye and was walking weirdly, I thought about it for a second, then it clicked and my jaw dropped.

They fought, but over what. Maybe I'll find out, maybe not. I debated if I should ask him or not. I think it would be better if I didn't. Although I thought they were somewhat close. Whatever. I wasn't that concerned about it.

It seemed that Dream saw my expression and he gave me a weird look, I don't know why I had such an animated reaction. His bruise was similar to mine and I've seen it multiple times

After a few seconds, we all just left in separate directions not saying anything. Techno and Schlatt went one way and me and Dream the other. We did end up going in different directions, it was kinda awkward though. 

I went back to class. It went by pretty quickly for some reason. It's ultimately the most boring class ever, but it was required for graduation.

 My English class started, our teacher just kinda re-explained the project, which was pointless in my opinion. Although I did listen this time. We were told that the project would last about 2-3 weeks, so it's a very big project.

Our class never actually got the chance to start our projects because some people were being very incompetent. 

The bell did eventually ring and we all left. I was at my locker when the intercom came on.

"This is a reminder for all students who have detention, to meet in room 404 immediately"

I grabbed my stuff for the English project and left for detention. I was the first one there, so I sat in the middle of the room.

As more minutes passed, other students filtered in. Such as Dream, then Schlatt, and Techno were the last to arrive.

The teacher then said

"Welcome to detention"

She looked around inspecting and of us to make sure we were all there.

" For those of you who are new, the only rule is basically staying in the room at your seat for the hour. Unless you are working in partners or whatever. I don't really care. Just don't be too loud if you are"

I wanted to get a start on the project, but I was still nervous about talking to Dream. I'm more on board now since my talk with Sap this morning. I know we basically only talked about my bad experiences with him. But, just talking about it got me thinking about what happened and how we both handled it.