Chapter 16: Repairing

TWs: Swearing, throwing up

____________________________________

Dream POV:

 I woke up Sunday morning with a minor headache since I didn't drink that much it wasn't that bad.

Sapnap still wasn't awake yet and he'll probably be very cranky when he wakes up. So, glad he's not at the moment.

There was a lot on my mind.

Last night my dad was home, I'm dreading talking to him again. I have no know idea what's gonna happen between us within the next 2 weeks seeing as I'm stuck home. School suspensions suck.

But, it is what it is.

On the other hand, I still have George on my mind and what happened at the party. I don't know if I should keep sending him notes or not.

Then I feel bad that I didn't talk to him before I left. I'll probably end up texting him later. My anxiety is spiking and I can just barely control it.

I was sat at my kitchen counter drinking my coffee.

Movement from upstairs grabbed my attention, Patiently I waited for the person to come downstairs.

It could be 1 of 3 people.

My sister

Sapnap, which is very unlikely

Then finally, my Father or I don't even know what to call him. He doesn't even remotely fit into the mold of my father figure.

God, I hope it's not him. I am not ready to deal with him and he's probably still mad.

The footsteps came to the of the stairs.

It was my father.

He walked down the stairs with a stern look on his face, the floorboards creaked. It was silent. Nobody said a thing.

My father walked past me and opened the fridge. He grabbed some food and made his coffee.

I was completely ignored, no eye contact, no words. No nothing, just pure silence.

He drank his coffee across from me, staring intently at the wall behind me. Once he finished his cup he went over to the sink washed it and left it there. My father grabbed his keys off the counter and walked over to the front door.

The only thing I heard next was the bang of the front door shutting and the sound of a car leaving the driveway.

It's now dead silent in the house. The quietness of the room only made me more furious with my father.

Wow

I didn't know my father could be even more of a dick. There goes the last bit of respect I had for him. He can't even face his own son.

I sat at the kitchen counter with my knee bouncing up and down in fury. My fists are clenched so hard that there are nail marks on the palm of my hands.

Fuck him. He's a bullshit excuse of a father. Geez

I snapped out of thoughts when I heard the quick footsteps of somebody upstairs on the floors boards.

The next thing I hear is the sound of a door hitting the wall. I rush upstairs to see who it was.

It was Sapnap.

I walk into the bathroom to see him bent over the toilet coughing and gagging. The smell of vomit filled the bathroom.

Sapnap finally looks up at me wiping his mouth.