Chapter 12: The Truth

TWs: Swearing

____________________________________

George POV:

It was around 4 when I finished texting Dream, Mya and I had just gotten back from school and we had no idea what to do.

We ended up sitting around watching TV till I decided that it was boring. After I texted Dream I was somewhat relieved, but not a lot. I was still worried about him.

When I told him I'd be there in an hour I thought that be busy with something. Turns out I couldn't be lazier. Mya knew that I would have to leave and she still thinks that I am going to see my 'Boyfriend'. Sure were friends again, but she doesn't know that, and if she knew it was Dream. She'd beat the shit out of me.

Sometimes Mya scares me with how aggressive she is, and if she doesn't like someone. There's a possibilty that she'll rip their throats out.

Currently, she doesn't like Dream due to the bullying, so we try to avoid contact between the 2. I'm sure Dream knows about it, but I haven't directly said anything about it.

Anyway, it's only been half an hour and it takes 10 minutes to get to dreams house. Since we sitting around doing nothing. I decided to go to Dreams early, he wouldn't mind. Over the past week, I've just walked through his front door like I own the place, then we just work on the project and I leave. I did text him that I left early, but I was left on delivered.

Both of us have gotten used to each other again and I don't know if it happened too fast. Sapnap has said to me multiple times that I need to be careful, he seems very skeptical of Dream.

Either way, I got into my car and drove to Dreams house. When I got there I noticed that there was an extra car on the driveway. The car on the driveway was one that I had never seen before.

I parked my car on the side of the road and got out of my car. My bag hung across my shoulders as I walked up to his front door.

The closer I got to the door screaming could be heard, I ignored it and walked in.

That was a big mistake, the shouting was louder and only reminded me of my dad. Slowly I approach the corner from where the sound was coming from.

My jaw dropped from shock, Dream stood in the kitchen pale as hell as he scolded him. There were beer bottles on the counter and one in his dad's hands. He is obviously very drunk. I was there watching when out of nowhere I hear glass shatter everywhere. I figured that that was my cue to leave and I was glad I did cause I heard loud footsteps coming towards the door.

Being seen by Dream's dad was not something that I wanted to happen, so I turned around and dashed for the door. I quickly and quietly opened the door and jumped into the bush in their front yard.

Seconds later Dram's father walks out the door and with a sour look on his face. He looked like he had nowhere to go. He soon pulled out his phone and called someone, I have no idea who. They did seem dangerous though.

He said something about meeting up at some park. I don't know which one, but once he finished the call. He left in a rush. Once he was out of view I got out of the bush and brushed off the leaves that stuck to me.

I was hesitant to go back inside, but I did.

The door creaked as I opened it. I walked back over to the kitchen and Dream was still there. He was cleaning up the glass that was splattered all over the kitchen

"Dream?"

"George?"

He looked like he'd just seen a ghost.